Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Thread - Thursday 29th Dec (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Kelly in next to Sheaf and Hamer in the 10 role

SkyBlueSoul

Just reading the preview and saw that the ref has no Championship games this season so far. Not trying to stir anything, I'm sure he's been promoted based on good performances. Just caught my eye.

"So far this season, Backhouse has taken charge of 16 fixtures across the FA Cup, EFL Cup, EFL Trophy, League One and League Two, awarding 45 yellow cards and no red cards."

Edit: FWIW, just had a quick look and the only time he's reffed at this level was one game 3 seasons ago

fatso

I'd wear a hat if I were you, I've got some bags of shit to chuck in the direction of block 21. It's a protest at the leagues delay in ratifying the takeover! And the crack down on drug taking in the arena, and the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, ...... global warming ..... the cost of living crisis .... NHS pay ..... train strikes ..... and anything else you fancy.

Cata

I would bring in Dabo for Bidwell and Tavares for Allen then Palmer for O’hare if he’s out. Quite worried about Callum Robinson for them.
GREAT THINKING, however I would put Burroughs left and Dabo right. Not heard the prognosis on O'Hare yet, but don't expect him to be there tonight. PUSB

Great_Expectations

Complete change to my usual pre-match routine today for a variety of reasons, including parking at the CBS tonight.

So I’ll be having a pint or two in the ground pre game, which I haven’t done in a long time, and even sneaking one after while the car park madness dwindles.

I’m sure you’re all as interested in that as my partner was when I was telling her the details this morning.

But sharing random stuff is what forums are all about aren’t they?!

Covkid1968#

Got an adult season ticket seat for tonight if anyone at a loose end and couldn’t buy one after an expensive Xmas. I’d have to meet and take it back after going through the turnstile as it’s my mates. I’m going to sit in a different part of the ground so you don’t even need to sit next to me 😂 let me know if it’s of use to anyone

fatso

Kelly in for who?

I hope I am wrong but not confident and struggling to get motivated to go.
Why? If Hamer plays the no 10 position, and Kelly let's Sheaf play a bit more advanced, we'd look very useful.

pusbccfc

Home-end sales look the highest I've seen this season behind the goal.
Cardiff sold 2.2K with pay on the gate also.

Should be a huge walk up at these prices. Cheaper to pay on gate than buy online.

Users who are viewing this thread