Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Thread - Thursday 29th Dec (6 Viewers)

Evo1883

The only way I see sheaf being dropped is because of his silly discipline first half where he did 3 or 4 fouls in quick succession.. can't think of anything else

fernandopartridge

The only way I see sheaf being dropped is because of his silly discipline first half where he did 3 or 4 fouls in quick succession.. can't think of anything else
The one he got booked for was retaliation after somebody had left their foot in on him seconds before

Skybluecol

Dabo hasn't played particularly well before he was injured. Burroughs has done well enough to keep his shirt. Palmer in for COH makes sense and only logical change without changing tactics.
2 nil City with Gyokeres and Hamer scoring
Att: 22.5k

Great_Expectations

Complete change to my usual pre-match routine today for a variety of reasons, including parking at the CBS tonight.

So I’ll be having a pint or two in the ground pre game, which I haven’t done in a long time, and even sneaking one after while the car park madness dwindles.

I’m sure you’re all as interested in that as my partner was when I was telling her the details this morning.

But sharing random stuff is what forums are all about aren’t they?!

For anyone following this exciting drama; why do people get to the ground early? It’s pretty quiet at the time (although buzz is increasing), but equally was no queue at the Purity Bar!

Quite a few Police randomly positioned in car park A too, which isn’t usual. Expecting trouble?

stevefloyd

Hope Allen decides to play tonight and also the rest of the team need to start chipping in with goals as well as big Vik, come on boys lets finish the year with a bang, or a win at least and leave the banging :)

Happy_Martian

Coming for a 0-0

Their last 3 results have been draws, 2-2, 1-1 and last game was 0-0. Guess their fans know what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread