Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Luton Town Match Thread - Saturday 11th Feb (1 Viewer)

Grendel

People talking about modern football lol that’s about as back to the 80s as you get terrible quality

shmmeee

Nah, second yellow was bang on.
Allen had a good second half, he just isn't Ben Sheaf.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He’s useless Stu I’m sorry. Just spends the whole game miles off the pace having no impact whatsoever. Never gets near his man, it’s Shipley level. Except at least Shipley could hit a ball.

pusbccfc

Hope the referee's car breaks down on his way back home to Luton

covcity4life

He’s useless Stu I’m sorry. Just spends the whole game miles off the pace having no impact whatsoever. Never gets near his man, it’s Shipley level. Except at least Shipley could hit a ball.
Allen is better than Shipley

He's just not good enough for a team aiming to be higher in championship. Puts effort in but hopefully sold in summer.

PVA

His stats today are absolutely dreadful for a central midfielder.

He has had some good games this season but he was totally non existent today, a total passenger.

shmmeee

His stats today are absolutely dreadful for a central midfielder.

He has had some good games this season but he was totally non existent today, a total passenger.

It’s at the point where other players are having to come in and win for ball for him. He just doesn’t pull his weight. Constantly running chasing the ball so the beard strokers think he’s working hard and pressing but if you watch him he’s just totally ineffective.

Brighton Sky Blue

How on Earth is a miscued shot a yellow, but steaming in and clearing out Bidwell nowhere near the ball isn’t?
How pulling back Gyo when he's about to put the ball in the net isn't a red baffles me too. He has been awful every time we've played Luton, you begin to think it's not a coincidence he's that poor

Grendel

clueless as ever

PVA

It’s at the point where other players are having to come in and win for ball for him. He just doesn’t pull his weight. Constantly running chasing the ball so the beard strokers think he’s working hard and pressing but if you watch him he’s just totally ineffective.

Running around a lot is the least he could do given me made...

22 passes (only Godden made less. This staggeringly low for a central midfielder)
0 key passes
0 tackles
1 interceptions
0 blocks
0 clearances
0 shots

Marty

100% was a second yellow offence. Doesn't excuse all the other shite that went on today, but that decision was correct.

Grendel

Running around a lot is the least he could do given me made...

22 passes (only Godden made less. This staggeringly low for a central midfielder)
0 key passes
0 tackles
1 interceptions
0 blocks
0 clearances
0 shots

Were you at the game?

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

Grendel

Not surprising when instead of a guy making roughly 50 passes per game we had a guy making 20 passes instead

were you at the game?

Users who are viewing this thread