2023-24 New Kit Thread (2 Viewers)

AiS86

Yeah, it's pretty rare now but wish we'd just go back to embroided badges and logos
Adidas used to be good quality but even they now do stick on team badges
Dunno about proper emroidered, I cherish my left nipple too much. Do like the fancy textured ones you get now though, think some go for a fake emroidered look as well

F0nC8t1WwAI1aJY.jpg F0nDBreXsAAqoUs.jpg F0nE4d6aEAAIykG.jpg F0nNcdnXgAAsLpI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Alkhen

Got to second that I've not had any issues with peeling on the Hummel kits. We wash most stuff at 30° now anyway, don't use a dryer. All look perfect.

I did have a badge peel off a cotton t-shirt though.

I have two of the last Nike home shirts we had with embroidered badges, they were from when they had to restock them. Much prefer the sewn on ones

djr8369

Got to second that I've not had any issues with peeling on the Hummel kits. We wash most stuff at 30° now anyway, don't use a dryer. All look perfect.

I did have a badge peel off a cotton t-shirt though.

I have two of the last Nike home shirts we had with embroidered badges, they were from when they had to restock them. Much prefer the sewn on ones
No issues with peeling here either although I rarely wear mine to be honest.

hill83

Yeah, I expect it'll be sky blue and navy stripes.

disgusted ace ventura GIF

Nuskyblue

Does anyone think there might be a navy theme throughout as a nod to the 140 years. Just based off the training kit colours
I think a red/green theme but for the same reasons (I think that was our kit back then, could be wrong. I'm on holiday, it's hot and I've drunk a few bottles of cheep Greek White)

AJB1983

Quite possibly an away or 3rd kit to nod to the 1883 Singers kit

Attachments

• IMG_6432.png
    IMG_6432.png
    783.7 KB · Views: 31

EalingSB

If we hadn't already done it in the first season back with them I'd be all for us having the retro Denmark template they're giving everyone this year, but with all our home kits having some kind of throwback I'd like something all-new this time.
We could have a version of this for our third kit albeit different from the sky blue one of course. Hummel and Cov have a deep relationship now so would expect us to be part of the Hummel anniversary celebration.

ajsccfc

We could have a version of this for our third kit albeit different from the sky blue one of course. Hummel and Cov have a deep relationship now so would expect us to be part of the Hummel anniversary celebration.
I'd be happy with that, I love the original template so having it as an away or third would do me nicely

djr8369

No a new sponsor has been confirmed

but not 100% sure what it is, rumours of Fraser’s/sports direct
Think that was just people speculating on here. Absolutely nothing in it as far as I could tell. Of course, quite possible it’s one of them and DK would surely talk to them about it

Matt smith

Think that was just people speculating on here. Absolutely nothing in it as far as I could tell. Of course, quite possible it’s one of them and DK would surely talk to them about it
You’d have thought he would do and maybe create some leverage on the rent deal, who knows

djr8369

Surely if we’re announcing a kit we’ve got a sponsor? 😂

kit would look strange without one
As someone said the other day Forest started last season without one. It’s not that rare, there’s quite often one team without one at the start of the season.

David O'Day

I know it was technically free, but the Ricoh Return top felt like the cheapest one so far.
The Hummel chevrons and sponsors are actually printed as part of the shirt rather stuck on which ironically means it'll probably last longer
that was basically like a 10p carrier bag

theferret

Obviously sponsorship generates income, so it obviously something we would want, but I much prefer shirts without the sponsor. It was bad enough with the main shirt sponsor, but now we have back of shirt and shorts. Never understood why people would rather be a walking billboard than have a shirt free of advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread