2023-24 New Kit Thread (6 Viewers)

rob9872

Cov Building Society sponsor.
Looks like no stripes
Hope you're right. Is that a wish or are you our new ITK resident? What have you heard on signings,when will I get my season ticket, is HMer staying, is Vik complete yet etc etc

AOM

Sponsor looks good from the clip. Glad it's Coventry Building Society over some of the other options rumoured

rob9872

Seen it now, looks brown writing so perhaps a nod to the infamous kit, but hopefully not another white one had a few of those in recent seasons and I slways spill my dinner on them!

Evo1883

Seen it now, looks brown writing so perhaps a nod to the infamous kit, but hopefully not another white one had a few of those in recent seasons and I slways spill my dinner on them!
steve martin love GIF

SleepyGinger

Pretty impressive that we’ve landed a sponsor just two weeks after @GIMOC said we’d alienated and priced out every company in the running. They must have been swayed by Boddy leaving and Gus’ new deal.
Also said they were waiting for the kit to announce Hamers new contract so look forward to that.

shepardo01

Cov Building Society sponsor.
Looks like no stripes
Could be the back? (Lots of VERY plain space, not in keeping with Hummel's stuff?? - back often kept plain for numbers etc)... Doug has sorted us a megabucks sponsor for the front!???

Grendel

But we have no Sponsor. The ITK’s told us they couldn’t get one because of King 🤔

Interesting to see what they pay for it

Saddlebrains

Tbf i said back in March it was cov building society

There was a delay as Doug thought he could get another sponsor elsewhere

Couldn't, looks like he did the initial cov building deal

Last edited:

rob9872

We didn't know what league we'd be in back in March and no way do CBS sponsor if we were PL.

Users who are viewing this thread