2nd Signing - Duckens Nazon (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Just what I wanted, a tricky AM on loan and a CB. I love Robins, one of the few managers you feel is watching the same game as you.

I still think someone might surprise a few this season in terms of goals if we are making the chances.

That's the thing, I think we will have more creativity this season and more assists.

Johnnythespider

I hope we don't see him Ducken and divin all over the place

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

NortonSkyBlue

I have no idea about him at all but wish him well. His success is our success.
Remember even Andre Wright scored a beauty against Sheffield United

fatso

Never heard of him, but I trust MR to make a player out of him.
On the plus side, he's the right age, looks quick and full of tricks, and above all he should be hungry to make a name for himself.
I just hope he dosnt hinder Jordan ponticelli's progress.

steve82

So the first loan which was always inevitable and is standard for any club at this level. First of a few this August I think too.

He looks useful on first impression, a ball carrier and tricky feet which will likely plug the gap on the left of the front 3.
Hopefully he will impact the team in a positive way

Hobo

He is from Wolves they always do us over....Eastwood and Willie Carr.

SBT

Have a feeling this guy will either take the league by storm, or be completely hopeless, with nothing in between. With a name like Duckens, how could he be anything else? Looking forward to seeing him play.

smileycov

Facebook User
The wolves lot think he was just adding goals to his game, fancied him being given the odd chance. I think this could be a great signing for us. Looking forward to seeing how he fares.

Hobo

Hope he does well for us.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else notices he does a dance if he scores?

This will be me if he scores and does it

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Hard to tell just on that but was nice to see him set Jones up when he could have had a shot himself.

fatso

Dosnt look like we're going to miss George Thomas or Rubén lameires.
We've got some pace and skill and now some real work rate.

Users who are viewing this thread