ACL make a bid for CCFC Ltd (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Dal

Are you for real?

The greedy filth will set their own rent to new buyers. The club needs to be owned independently and ACL absorbed at no cost.

It's morons like you who bend over and demand more pain from the council who have helped create the mess.

If we were bought by ACL we would be liquidated in 6 months no question.

and 3 months with SISU ... Did they not mention liquidation few weeks before going into admin.

theferret

When I mentioned sell the club on I meant including the stadium. So ACL pick up CCFC, move the stadium ownership (if not the freehold at least the lease) to CCFC and sell it all off as one package. Higgs get their money back, the loan gets paid off, and depending on the buyer, the council gets the regeneration they are looking for.

Fine, but that can be achieved without this two stage sale of the club - so throwing their hat into the ring is just muddying the waters as I see it.

Far better that PH4 or another purchase the club via the administrator and then negotiate directly with ACL/Higgs re the purchase of the Arena or a stake in it.

I'm not sure why they have done this tbh, it just confuses things further. Anyhow, can't really see any other outcome than SISU buy back Ltd, so probably all academic. We'll see.

Ashdown1

What are you on about? why am i squirming? i will be getting a season ticket if we stay at the ricoh regardless of who is in charge, though hopefully not SISU or ACL.

You were having a wriggle yourself yesterday no doubt reading your Pro-SISU posts alongside those of VoR.:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Err Pro -SISU, you best get your reading glasses changed. Hardly !!

torchomatic

Err Pro -SISU, you best get your reading glasses changed. Hardly !!

Sisu friendly then.

SkyBlueSwiss

Oh God!
This is excruciatingly ironic on so many levels.

The anti ACL/CCC brigade are wetting their pants at the thought of ACL becoming owners. Talk about showing their bias!
And now ACL have announced that CCFC can play free of rent next season at the Ricoh, which is proof positive that the auditors were totally correct when signing off on the accounts that ACL can quite happily survive without a football club paying rent. What do the "ACL cannot possibly survive without a football club paying over-the-top rent" doomsayers have to say now?
Add to that their "SISU is the only game in town" stupidity, and the situation of some of the posters on here becomes laughable.

theferret

yes the figures don't lie if city had paid the rent the profits would of been higher

Do you have access to information we don't such as management accounts?

That last set of accounts filed were for the financial year ending 31 May 2012.

Nobody knows what the profit was for the financial year just ended, or indeed if they made a profit at all. I suspect they probably did because of the Olympics but it is by no means certain.

cloughie

My guess on ACL making a bid is this. Acl and PH4 have made 2 seperate bids with seperate stratergies to that 1 or the other will block a sisu bid.

ACL and PH4 will be one and the same bids in different forms thus giving them 2 rolls of the dice increasing their chances of winning.

IF either ACL or PH4 win the owner will ultimately be the same.

PH4 wins and buys ACL or ACL win and PH4 still buys ACL

Last edited:

Ashdown1

Sisu friendly then.

Still making assumptions. I welcomed the salvation in December 2007 but was very sceptical from the start of a hedge fund and Ray Ranson having control. Within 2 years all of my worst suspicions started to come true with the rhetoric and mistakes from the owners. The cost cutting that sent us down soon followed and then the real bullshit began and here we are today post the one shining light{ Mark Robins} in virtual meltdown as the owners behaviour turned from incompetence to downright destructive and deceitful .

fernandopartridge

Oh God!
This is excruciatingly ironic on so many levels.

The anti ACL/CCC brigade are wetting their pants at the thought of ACL becoming owners. Talk about showing their bias!
And now ACL have announced that CCFC can play free of rent next season at the Ricoh, which is proof positive that the auditors were totally correct when signing off on the accounts that ACL can quite happily survive without a football club paying rent. What do the "ACL cannot possibly survive without a football club paying over-the-top rent" doomsayers have to say now?
Add to that their "SISU is the only game in town" stupidity, and the situation of some of the posters on here becomes laughable.

Surviving without the football club paying rent is very different to surviving without the football club. Think about it.

James Smith

Surviving without the football club paying rent is very different to surviving without the football club. Think about it.
But ACL are charging matchday costs at cost (which can be verified by an independent third party), so they're not making anything out of that and F&B/parking doesn't make them that much.

theferret

But ACL are charging matchday costs at cost (which can be verified by an independent third party), so they're not making anything out of that and F&B/parking doesn't make them that much.

Parking alone is worth a couple of hundred thousand a year is it not?

The point that others seem to deliberately sidestepping is the massive contracts that they have with Compass and Ricoh - if either of those companies were to re-evaluate their position, and in the case of Compass that would be a nailed-on certainty, then that could seriously jeopardise ACL's viability. ACL need the club and you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise to be honest.

J

Jack Griffin

Do you have access to information we don't such as management accounts?

That last set of accounts filed were for the financial year ending 31 May 2012.

Nobody knows what the profit was for the financial year just ended, or indeed if they made a profit at all. I suspect they probably did because of the Olympics but it is by no means certain.

Likewise no one has any real idea what the CCFC group lost in the last 2 years, because their last published accounts are made up to 31/05/2011.

Ashdown1

Parking alone is worth a couple of hundred thousand a year is it not?

The point that others seem to deliberately sidestepping is the massive contracts that they have with Compass and Ricoh - if either of those companies were to re-evaluate their position, and in the case of Compass that would be a nailed-on certainty, then that could seriously jeopardise ACL's viability. ACL need the club and you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise to be honest.

I do agree with this, of course ACL need the club, to think otherwise would be crazy. They do need a football club owner to make a decent contribution as well for these level of facilities. I think owners other than the hedge fund would probably agree to terms in line with what has been offered of late. The contracts with Compass and Ricoh etc have been made, you can't just make them null and void !
In short, without doubt the stadium in CV6 needs it's football club and consequent footfall and the club needs a stadium of this ilk to be able to generate enough income to compete !

torchomatic

Fair enough, I'll take your word for it. ;)

Still making assumptions. I welcomed the salvation in December 2007 but was very sceptical from the start of a hedge fund and Ray Ranson having control. Within 2 years all of my worst suspicions started to come true with the rhetoric and mistakes from the owners. The cost cutting that sent us down soon followed and then the real bullshit began and here we are today post the one shining light{ Mark Robins} in virtual meltdown as the owners behaviour turned from incompetence to downright destructive and deceitful .

Users who are viewing this thread