All ready about 400 queuing (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

At the superstore and already about 400 in the queue .. Doh

Noggin

That's only 800 tickets though! Good luck!

Thats pretty much all of them, block only holds 1k and they have already sold some season tickets there (and ones from block 10 that they are putting there). I just hope they sell block 10 too or there will be alot of upset people and there is no good reason not too.

pusbccfc

Gills' have sold 350. Give them an extra 700 on the gate and let us have the rest. We could sell out the ground with ease tomorrow morning when they go back on general sale.

Noggin

Still some will go on sale tomorrow the people who haven't collected there reserved ones

yeah about 3k of them probably, I was talking about the tickets availible to sell today, anyone arriving an hour before the ticket office opens are going to be disappointed if they don't open block 10 and will they tell people? or will they leave person 501 to 800 queuing up for hours only to tell them sorry sold out.

kg82

Noggin, do you actually think they won't open more blocks? Of course they will.

mattylad

There isnt anymore full blocks to open I believe remembering that we have to have segregation based on the number of away supporters. After this one its just the unreserved that will go on sale tomorrow morning. I make current ticket sales circa 26k taking out the vip and hospitality.

Noggin

until yesterday when the official twitter account said they will move the season ticket holders from block 10 to block 11 I absolutely believed they would open block 10, it seems utterly ridiculous that they wouldn't but that comments strongly suggests they won't. Since then they have said they are "working" to open more blocks so I still have a glimmer of hope for block 10 though that would be it.

I don't see what work they would have to do to open block 10 though so the comment makes no sense. They are either going to open it and if so should have said by now for the benefit of the que this morning, or they arn't going to.

kg82

So why didn't they sooner? Day before the game and still a farce. Shambles the way its all been handled

Because, I'm afraid, after having to wait for permission, ex-season ticket holders were priority to get sorted. Seems pretty sensible to me and good to see the club prioritising to those fans

LJC_CCFC

@Coventry_City: We advise fans not to come to the Superstore this morning for Gillingham tickets now. Queue already large and we have opened early #pusb

The Lurker

Because, I'm afraid, after having to wait for permission, ex-season ticket holders were priority to get sorted. Seems pretty sensible to me and good to see the club prioritising to those fans

Oh yeah, that’s right. The same season ticket holders they didn’t give a toss about last season?

The deadline should have been Tuesday at the latest, like myself I had my season ticket sorted last Thursday plus with the ticket only being a tenner. Not the end of the world not having a season ticket straightaway with that price of ticket.

So you think the way the ticket situation has been handled has been professional?

theferret

That's just rubbish I'm afraid. They got the green light Tuesday morning, could have put them on sale yesterday. They have been prioritising ST holders since last Saturday evening when the general sale tickets sold out. That's more than enough time for lapsed ST holders to sort themselves out. There was barely a trickle yesterday, which was essentially a wasted day.

Hope common sense prevails and they sell block 10 to those in the queue today. It isn't as though they have to post tickets out, so it would be no effort at all to sell block 10 to those in the queue, but I suspect they won't.

Nick

Administrator
That's just rubbish I'm afraid. They got the green light Tuesday morning, could have put them on sale yesterday. They have been prioritising ST holders since last Saturday evening when the general sale tickets sold out. That's more than enough time for lapsed ST holders to sort themselves out. There was barely a trickle yesterday, which was essentially a wasted day.

Hope common sense prevails and they sell block 10 to those in the queue today. It isn't as though they have to post tickets out, so it would be no effort at all to sell block 10 to those in the queue, but I suspect they won't.

If they didn't give the season ticket holders enough time there would have been uproar again wouldn't there, probably the same people moaning about the ST holders getting too much time ;)

Otis

If they didn't give the season ticket holders enough time there would have been uproar again wouldn't there, probably the same people moaning about the ST holders getting too much time ;)

I renewed my ST the first minute they went on sale. Don't quite understand why the ST holders have had so many days to sort themselves out.

theferret

But actually it's irrelevant, we're not talking about the released seats tomorrow which is a separate issue, we're talking about the fact the club are still refusing to sell in block 10 to those in the queue now - which has nothing to do with season ticket holders. Does anyone have a valid reason why they cannot do that? I'm still hopeful they will do the right thing.

Kingokings204

As the lurker says, it's only the same season ticket holders who they didn't give a shit about last season. Day before or day of the game sounds a bit silly to me to renew your seat by.

Have a priority sure but general sale was Friday.

kg82

Haha, people getting angry over it! Calm down! They've had less than 2 weeks, have probably sold near on 26-27k tickets. For that to happen is a stirling effort in my opinion. Maybe they should've just sold the tickets for £25 and thought sod the demand?

Trying my hardest to get a ticket but have had no chance as I can't order from the website and Im in Bournemouth. Anybody with a spare I would be extremely grateful to you.

jon92

Can't wait to see how many go to the home game after gillingham bet you won't struggle to get a ticket then

Noggin

why, its not a big deal if the season ticket holders don't get to sit in their seat for this game, the seats will still be protected for sale after this game. It's just foolish to wait till 930am tomorrow to release them, hell at the very least why not put them up for sale this evening and that makes life alot easier for the website.

They should have gotten the season tickets on sale quicker, then on saturday put gillingham tickets up for sale, once all the seats are sold then release the season tickets right away. They have created masses of extra work for themselves this way and made it almost impossible to renew a season ticket over the phone.

Nick

Administrator
As the lurker says, it's only the same season ticket holders who they didn't give a shit about last season. Day before or day of the game sounds a bit silly to me to renew your seat by.

Have a priority sure but general sale was Friday.

So now they do try to give a shit it is wrong? I get it now ;)

Can't win either way springs to mind.

Kingokings204

Trying my hardest to get a ticket but have had no chance as I can't order from the website and Im in Bournemouth. Anybody with a spare I would be extremely grateful to you.

Around 3k on sale tomorrow GGT. Web online only and pick up from the ground. Sale at 9.30 I believe to be eager and patient. Best help I can give. Worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread