All ready about 400 queuing (2 Viewers)

TheRoyalScam

Scam Jnr's on his way home with our two tickets, having queued for 2.5 hours. He's just 'phoned me describing the whole operation with the words 'piss up' and 'brewery' - how many CCFC staff selling tickets to the 800 or so folk queuing all the way to the Stoney Stanton Road roundabout? One person!

Expect meltdown tomorrow, having to order tickets on the steam-powered IT website and then queue up to collect them at Gallagher/Ricoh.

lifelongcityfan

its already in meltdown... i ordered mine over a week ago and havent recieved them... although i work 100 miles away , I am now having to take time out and go up today to sort

not responded to mails, cant get thru on the phone...not the way to treat a season ticket holder or anyone else for that matter

PVA

Whilst I appreciate it's been a bit rushed and they've done a reasonable job, the decision to give 12/13 ST holders until 5.30pm today and not releasing the tickets until 9.30am on the day of the game is an absolute shambles.

Should have been released at the beginning of this week.

Kingokings204

its already in meltdown... i ordered mine over a week ago and havent recieved them... although i work 100 miles away , I am now having to take time out and go up today to sort

not responded to mails, cant get thru on the phone...not the way to treat a season ticket holder or anyone else for that matter

Best to go in person as tim fisher apparently according to simon gilbert is answering the phones. Don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Whilst I appreciate it's been a bit rushed and they've done a reasonable job, the decision to give 12/13 ST holders until 5.30pm today and not releasing the tickets until 9.30am on the day of the game is an absolute shambles.

Should have been released at the beginning of this week.
I said a few days ago it should have been organised like a cup fixture, deal with season ticket renewals/new season tickets after the match. Give season tickets from 12/13 priority on Gillingham tickets but none of this reserving till the day before.

lifelongcityfan

Phones are screwed, have tried other ccfc numbers and web adresses...no one comes back!!
If tim is up there when i go up. iwill stick the phone up his XXXX!!

LB87ccfc

Scam Jnr's on his way home with our two tickets, having queued for 2.5 hours. He's just 'phoned me describing the whole operation with the words 'piss up' and 'brewery' - how many CCFC staff selling tickets to the 800 or so folk queuing all the way to the Stoney Stanton Road roundabout? One person!

Expect meltdown tomorrow, having to order tickets on the steam-powered IT website and then queue up to collect them at Gallagher/Ricoh.

They simply never learn!

M&B Stand

Nostalgic these queues.
All we need now is an old lady with a shopping bag to shout "our names on the cup" and it'll be like 87 all over again.

kg82

Lurker, I can think of things less professionally done with CCFC. I have sympathy for those fans without tickets but all the bitching and moaning annoys me. I can think of dozens of things more important that I'd rather have a cororany over. It's not like the club haven't been communicating too.

Bennosdancingfeet

Just got home from being there from half 6. At least 200 before me too. What a fuck up, ppl turning up at 9:15 and just joining there pals at the front with no consideration of the folk that had been there for hours. No stewards, about 200 tickets left as I got mine but easily 600 still in line all the way past dreams, nobody in the shop going out to tell them to go home, 1 person selling tickets. There are going to be so many pissed off ppl up Gallagher about now.

Noggin

if they are selling block 10 thats fantastic and they've probably just prevented a riot. ridiculous to have 1 person serving though, they have no respect for the fans at all. Angering people, making people put hours of work into something that should take 2 minutes is not the way to grow the fan base.

CCFC88

How do people think the website will be tomorrow? Will it cope with the demand? I can see it struggling, them just shutting the whole thing down, issuing an apology and saying that all remaining will be available on the gate, cue madness at the turnstiles!

Nick

Administrator
Just got home from being there from half 6. At least 200 before me too. What a fuck up, ppl turning up at 9:15 and just joining there pals at the front with no consideration of the folk that had been there for hours. No stewards, about 200 tickets left as I got mine but easily 600 still in line all the way past dreams, nobody in the shop going out to tell them to go home, 1 person selling tickets. There are going to be so many pissed off ppl up Gallagher about now.

Yeah they should really go towards the back, unless they are opening more for them and think they can sell them.

They did announce not to come down as there are enough people.

Hate it when people just rock up and push in, pet hate!

Ashdown

K'innell what chaos ! Why only 1 person serving ? Got to be honest, I wouldn't want to be without tickets in hand at this late stage. People are going to spend the match on Gallagher retail park at this rate trying to get tickets.
Have many people had tickets through the door today ?

señor Santiago

The latest CT article says
"The club expects to have sold around 21,000 tickets for tomorrow by the end of the day"

Are ccfc takin the piss?

Ashdown

Does anyone know of anyone with tickets in the old Lloyds pharmacy stand. That's one area I've heard nothing about ?

Woodster

Would it not have been a better idea for the club to put the unclaimed ST seats on sale online from this evening? Would surely save some of the lunacy that tomorrow will bring.

kg82

That's wrong. They should get to the back.

theferret

Does anyone know of anyone with tickets in the old Lloyds pharmacy stand. That's one area I've heard nothing about ?

Sold out like the rest, but half of it is corporate anyway. Not sure how corporate sales are going. The top tier will remain closed I think someone said. Expect quite a few tickets will become available in there tomorrow.

mattylad

Two things pissing me off on this thread

Firstly is all the numptys banging on because someone who has never been to a game and don't know about football are getting tickets....Err hello these are the fecking people we need to start coming to every game and become educated. That way we won't have 9,000 - 11,000 in the ground and it becomes very difficult for dimtim to justify his piss pot modular stadium of 10,000 12,000 or 16,000k

Secondly people banging on about how unfair it is that season tickets have been reserved so long....There was 15,000 tickets available in the initial genreal sale...it was difficult on Friday and Saturday and you had to either queue be that online or at the shop but they didn't sell out till Sunday so if you were patient and were prepared to wait on either of those two days you got some.

My guess is some of those now banging on about how unfair it all is are those that sat on there hands going on about how we were all stupid to rush to sort ours out because there would be loads available. The ticket office is ran by retail people who are trying their best under extremely difficult and challenging conditions, they can't do the impossible so rather than blame them why not look at your own actions first and see what you could have done differently.

LB87ccfc

Firstly is all the numptys banging on because someone who has never been to a game and don't know about football are getting tickets....Err hello these are the fecking people we need to start coming to every game and become educated. That way we won't have 9,000 - 11,000 in the ground and it becomes very difficult for dimtim to justify his piss pot modular stadium of 10,000 12,000 or 16,000k

Secondly people banging on about how unfair it is that season tickets have been reserved so long....There was 15,000 tickets available in the initial genreal sale...it was difficult on Friday and Saturday and you had to either queue be that online or at the shop but they didn't sell out till Sunday so if you were patient and were prepared to wait on either of those two days you got some.

My guess is some of those now banging on about how unfair it all is are those that sat on there hands going on about how we were all stupid to rush to sort ours out because there would be loads available. The ticket office is ran by retail people who are trying their best under extremely difficult and challenging conditions, they can't do the impossible so rather than blame them why not look at your own actions first and see what you could have done differently.

Do you want a snickers? ... Better?

mattylad

Sold out like the rest, but half of it is corporate anyway. Not sure how corporate sales are going. The top tier will remain closed I think someone said. Expect quite a few tickets will become available in there tomorrow.
Yes certainly blocks 1 and 2 were on sale last Friday as I was initially in 2 but got moved to 1 for allocation reasons.

covcity4life

well said

theferret

TBF, you seem the most pissed off out of everybody. And breathe ;)

LB87ccfc

To become educated yes, but for someone to ask does Mcsheffrey still play for cov is actually taking the piss.
Shows they show no desire to even read the newspaper, check the website, and see how we have been doing or who plays in the team.

The rest I agree with to a certain extent, apart from 1 person being on the tills, is a complete joke and does not cost much to put another person on this morning to deal with demand.

Users who are viewing this thread