An Evening With Mark Robins + Kit Launch (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Kid

Nope, just a fan. When I signed up for this I wasn't going to abandon ship at the first sign of trouble :)

The "First sign of trouble" has been going on for 20 years. You must be really chillaxed, or is it that glue you were talking about in your last post to Nick?

Nick

Administrator
Glue's great, you should try it.

Stings a bit though.

An example....

The finger of blame clearly needs to be pointed at Otium customers whose money keeps Sisu in Coventry. Where's the point in holding up a 'Sisu Out' placard in one hand and handing cash over to them with the other?

Froggatt's right to stay away
Gary Hoffman who is NOPM (CT, 17/5/2017) is right to stay away
All us 25,000 NOPM are right to stay away
The rest should join our Holy Cause to rid Coventry of the plague that is Sisu.

Let's not beat about the bush here. The selfish action of season ticket buyers is prolonging the tenure of SISU.

There are two levels of Sky Blue fans these days - those who are prepared to forego watching their team, painful as it may be.

Then there are those who probably went to Northampton back in the day who are in denial and alibi themselves by saying they're 'supporting the team'.

Today's news about kit man Andy Harvey is sickening.

A nicer bloke you couldn't wish to meet and yet another piece of horrendous misjudgement by our toxic owners.

Probably be the fans who will get the blame for not buying enough season tickets.

Same excuse for offering the Player of the Year Conference wages.

It's embarrassing.

Nick

Administrator
About the actual event, this is exactly what the club should be trying to do.

All well and good moaning about no pie money but they should be increasing money in other ways with things like this.

On the note of it at Warwick Uni, didn't they mention speaking to them about Academy stuff? Could there be a link there now?

clint van damme

Sorry mate all I can hear is the splash of you jumping ship.

handsome-young-man-eating-popcorn-lying-sofa-16263044.jpg

Liquid Gold

I saw someone the other day bragging that now they have this live stream they won't have to give the club any money. Does every club have this level of morons?

Irish Sky Blue

Remember when we were in the Premiership and thousands of people would say "City till I die, even if we were playing Racing Club Warwick in the Evo stick league I'd be there" or something of the like. Well 3200 of us were telling the truth.
A lot of those people would have meant every word of it to. They would never have imagined anyone as bad as Sisu running the club. Fair play to anyone who on principle is not going next season or have just had enough. I understand why they would have made that decision. I have renewed my tickets but for the first time in 50 years, with the exception of Northampton, I was tempted not too. This is not because of how bad we have become but because of how bad the owners are. I, like a lot of fans, would follow the club and the team at any level if we had fallen through "honest" mis-management. Apart from the protests, what else can fans do to show their contempt for the owners? I would think a large chunk of those not going are doing so with a heavy heart. Smart comments from others doesn't help. It is probable that those sneering at non-attenders would also be the ones insisting that no protests should impact on "the lads".

Liquid Gold

A lot of those people would have meant every word of it to. They would never have imagined anyone as bad as Sisu running the club. Fair play to anyone who on principle is not going next season or have just had enough. I understand why they would have made that decision. I have renewed my tickets but for the first time in 50 years, with the exception of Northampton, I was tempted not too. This is not because of how bad we have become but because of how bad the owners are. I, like a lot of fans, would follow the club and the team at any level if we had fallen through "honest" mis-management. Apart from the protests, what else can fans do to show their contempt for the owners? I would think a large chunk of those not going are doing so with a heavy heart. Smart comments from others doesn't help. It is probable that those sneering at non-attenders would also be the ones insisting that no protests should impact on "the lads".
I was only wumming mate, I didn't want a lecture.

ccfcway

some people will moan whatever the club do
some people wont moan whatever the club do
some people need a lot of lovin
and some dont

letsallsingtogether

Because the club haven't said if you ever want to see the kit you must go to that event.
So what do the trust say that is any different to this bar the price?
yet you congratulate one and slag off the other.
Then you moan about people moaning......

Nick

Administrator
So what do the trust say that is any different to this bar the price?
yet you congratulate one and slag off the other.
Then you moan about people moaning......

I have just told you and you quoted it.

You are trying your hardest, but don't really know the point you are trying to make ;)

giphy.gif

ccfcway

anyone know how well ticket sales are going for this? Thinking of going.

just guessing, but I am sure you'll be ok.

Its a paid for league two kit unvailing. Great idea, but not sure it will sell out, and if it does they should use a bigger venue to maximise revenue

Users who are viewing this thread