Another Trust Statement (1 Viewer)

cloughie

You and sisu have you a blind spot? how fair are sisu to CCFC

They couldn't give a flying fook about you or CCFC

Grendel

So youre outraged by 6million ponunds of rent but ok by 69 million of debt?

The club were in £60 million pound of real debt after relegation and £40 million when SISU took over. What is your point? Why are both not acceptable? Both are mutually exclusive.

Forget SISU think CCFC - what is your view that the club has the worst FPP set up by any council owned stadium -- how does that make you feel?

Grendel

You and sisu have you a blind spot? how fair are sisu to CCFC

They couldn't give a flying fook about you or CCFC

Your right they can't I have no blind spot. ACL and the council feel the same and sadly that is where your myopia sets in.

Brighton Sky Blue

Your right they can't I have no blind spot. ACL and the council feel the same and sadly that is where your myopia sets in.

The council bailout enabled ACL to offer further improved terms to the club which were rejected on the basis that SISU would still have to stem losses.

Timmy has since said that SISU are seemingly happy to fund 3 more years of losses whilst a new ground is built. Surely the absurdity of this clown's leadership is apparent more than any intent for ACL to destroy the club?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The club were in £60 million pound of real debt after relegation and £40 million when SISU took over. What is your point? Why are both not acceptable? Both are mutually exclusive.

Forget SISU think CCFC - what is your view that the club has the worst FPP set up by any council owned stadium -- how does that make you feel?

An irrelevance you cant see that Sisu is the club its not yours or mine it never has been we think it is but its not. Here is where I get confusedit is my club my club is being destroyed its a middle ranking THIRD division club on life support and if I could resusitate it I would give anything to do so but at present I cant. The rent Grendel is a side issue but say we had built the ground how much would it have cost in repayments per year more than the rent I suspect and what would have happened if we had stopped paying

oakey

I would like to seriously consider this assertion that the club has been shafted over the rent on the Ricoh and that CCFC have a worse deal than any other club.
So, Grendel, SBTaylor, Insidetrack or torch can one of you post your evidence base in simple language please so we can look at it.
This is a genuine enquiry as I have seen this claimed many times but I have seen no evidence presented in layman's terms.
Thanks

Mucca Mad Boys

I would like to seriously consider this assertion that the club has been shafted over the rent on the Ricoh and that CCFC have a worse deal than any other club.
So, Grendel, SBTaylor, Insidetrack or torch can one of you post your evidence base in simple language please so we can look at it.
This is a genuine enquiry as I have seen this claimed many times but I have seen no evidence presented in layman's terms.
Thanks

I don't feel like a debate today, so I'll just go for Valiant/SBK approach, which is suitable for people like yourself.

- INSERT IRRELEVANT QUOTE -

You fckin dumbass, can't you read you fckin cocksucking ACL rent boy prick.

Your post incited that so I'm completely justified (since you've been an apologist of their tirades I'm sure you won't have a go at me).

Mucca Mad Boys

Thanks

On a serious note, I'm going to ask this question, and the answer 'yes' or 'no' determines your stance on this issue:

- Is 1.28m with no revenue streams (net rent ranges from 1.4-1.8m p/a (maybe more) over the lease thus far) sustainable for a football club that is now in L1 (even before we got relegated though)?

If ACL were genuinely compassionate, they at least try to aid the club in whatever ways they can to try and get the club back into the Championship and hopefully that could go some way in achieving 'Operation Premiership', the sooner the club gets out of L1 and hopefully one day, the Championship, the City of Coventry AND ACL (assuming they're still trading) would be better off, for example, more consumers in ground (higher attendances) and the city would enjoy that little bit of tourism in the form of larger away followings.

oakey

SBTaylor, to answer your question directly: I have no idea, and neither have you, since we are not in possession of all the facts, accounts, minutes of meetings etc

Secondly, ACL have no mandate to help the club, although it appears, they generously helped the club to have a stadium to play in a decade ago.

Brighton Sky Blue

On a serious note, I'm going to ask this question, and the answer 'yes' or 'no' determines your stance on this issue:

- Is 1.28m with no revenue streams (net rent ranges from 1.4-1.8m p/a (maybe more) over the lease thus far) sustainable for a football club that is now in L1 (even before we got relegated though)?

If ACL were genuinely compassionate, they at least try to aid the club in whatever ways they can to try and get the club back into the Championship and hopefully that could go some way in achieving 'Operation Premiership', the sooner the club gets out of L1 and hopefully one day, the Championship, the City of Coventry AND ACL (assuming they're still trading) would be better off, for example, more consumers in ground (higher attendances) and the city would enjoy that little bit of tourism in the form of larger away followings.

SBT, are you being deliberately obtuse or are you forgetting the offer given to the club in January which the bailout facilitated?

Mucca Mad Boys

SBT, are you being deliberately obtuse or are you forgetting the offer given to the club in January which the bailout facilitated?

Now you're on about the bailout, a complete waste of taxpayers' money! Why couldn't the CCC have helped us out pre 2005 in a similar way? All the bailout has done is made the distant dream of CCFC owning the RICOH an even more distant dream, even if this PH4/other owners come into town, the CCC are intent on milking the cash cow, the exact same intents SISU have in that respect.

I think further compromises can be and should be made, for example, you have said will that the extra 20% F&B is pointless, but, if it's that 'worthless', why can't CCFC have it considering that we're struggling massively whilst ACL are making profit.

J

Jack Griffin

Id give inside track a chance.As much as I want sisu gone from our club permanently id also want to know if acl and the council have been up to anything they shouldn't. Although I dont blame them as much as sisu they are far from innocent in this shambles.

Nope, I reckon she is a plant to spread propaganda & confusion for the owners.. simply no credability.. only talks down, never has a positive idea...

psgm1

Banned
Sbt no better than sisu

SBT asked if they believe it is right to allow the fans to be shareholders

SURPRISE SURPRISE NOT ONE WORD

Surely if they were GENUINELY the voice of the fans they would welcome a share issue.

Yet that was NEVER their plan apparently. Obtaining publicity is.

Sisu release publicity statements when it suits them. SBT DO THE SAME.

How are they ANY BETTER?

Just shows EXACTLY the kind of people involved in this clique.

PATHETIC

1nilandwe...

Why do threads like this always descend into a big argument amongst ourselves?
We really need to find a way to stand together on this. We obviously all want the same thing at the end of the day.

Brighton Sky Blue

Now you're on about the bailout, a complete waste of taxpayers' money! Why couldn't the CCC have helped us out pre 2005 in a similar way? All the bailout has done is made the distant dream of CCFC owning the RICOH an even more distant dream, even if this PH4/other owners come into town, the CCC are intent on milking the cash cow, the exact same intents SISU have in that respect.

I think further compromises can be and should be made, for example, you have said will that the extra 20% F&B is pointless, but, if it's that 'worthless', why can't CCFC have it considering that we're struggling massively whilst ACL are making profit.

I don't know how many times I have said this to you but that 20% share of the profit isn't ACL's to give away!

ACL are still paying interest on that loan which will secure a net surplus for the Coventry taxpayer. As for CCC 'helping out' the football club, the Higgs did that by giving a £6.5m cash injection so McGinnity could pay off Richardson era debt. I find the council's current stance baffling with respect to never letting any owner get their hands on the stadium-though this may well change depending on how the council leadership changes, but let's not pretend that it is Richardson, McGinnity and co who are ultimately responsible.

I really wish we'd stop having to have this conversation!

James Smith

I do t need to. I pose one question to James. Is there any other club that has a worse deal to work under on FPP rules in a council run stadium.

True supporters like myself, inside track, the ferret, torch etc. know the answer and rightly are outraged by it.

Others such as yourself and James are not. James is very good at research (of a selective variety) so I am sure if such an example existed he would produce it.

He can't. So I leave everyone in here to conclude themselves both what the answer is and indeed what James truly is.
I asked you to back up your statement first, I've been waiting a while since the start of April in fact, and the fact that you haven't makes me think that perhaps you can't. Am I wrong? Is there a reason you can't, are you sick?

Last edited:

Grendel

I asked you to back up your statement first, I've been waiting a while since the start of April in fact, and the fact that you haven't makes me think that perhaps you can't. Am I wrong? Is there a reason you can't, are you sick?

Why are you after some kind of special prize? I don't have to back up anything to you

By not answering the question you have of course answered it.

Thanks - keep trolling James.

James Smith

Why are you after some kind of special prize? I don't have to back up anything to you
Fine don't prove it to me prove it to everyone else.

If it is the case that you can't why should anyone believe anything you post, I normally try and back anything I post up with a link to the source of my facts. Are you saying that your posts which aren't referenced to any evidence or facts should be taken as the gospel truth just because you say they are?
By not answering the question you have of course answered it.
Okay since you obviously can't back up the claim in that post, or you would have done so already wouldn't you? I'll sadly have to refuse to answer your question.
Thanks - keep trolling James.
Thanks that made me laugh out loud.

James Smith

In most other cases where there are council owned stadiums the club are either on very long leases where they are leasing the entire stadium or are owners or part owners in the stadium management company* for their ground. When we had the chance to get too the same state as them and become part owners in our stadium by buying the charity share, SISU agreed a heads of terms and then just walked away. For part of the amount of money that they say they have invested and the money they are going to invest in their new White Elephant stadium they could have bought the Higgs share and the council share of ACL. They could then have owned ACL and all the revenues that the stadium makes, handy for FFP but strangely they didn't. :thinking about:

*Doncaster, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea

Grendel

In most other cases where there are council owned stadiums the club are either on very long leases where they are leasing the entire stadium or are owners or part owners in the stadium management company* for their ground. When we had the chance to get too the same state as them and become part owners in our stadium by buying the charity share, SISU agreed a heads of terms and then just walked away. For part of the amount of money that they say they have invested and the money they are going to invest in their new White Elephant stadium they could have bought the Higgs share and the council share of ACL. They could then have owned ACL and all the revenues that the stadium makes, handy for FFP but strangely they didn't. :thinking about:

*Doncaster, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea

Really - they signed an agreement? I wasn't aware of that

James Smith

Really - they signed an agreement? I wasn't aware of that

PWKH said:
Kingharvest wrote that it had been said by Fisher that the Council had vetoed the sale of the shares in ACL owned by the Charity to Sisu. If he has reported this accurately it is a completely untrue statement by Fisher. As Clerk to the Trustees I handle all the documents between the Charity and any other party on every matter. There was indeed an agreed heads of terms between Sisu and the Charity signed in June of last year. Since writing and signing it Sisu has made absolutely no contact with the Charity. The City Council has not used the veto to stop any deal at any time. Any statement to the contrary is misleading and mischievous. Fisher has made a large number of statements over recent days which can be taken up by others. When something false is said about the Charity it will be dealt with through this and other means, the Charity reserves all its rights.
My bolding & underlining.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...Fisher-tonight?p=372844&viewfull=1#post372844

Godiva

Rent reduced to £400k.

Arrears reduced to £600k, escrow reduced to £200k.

ACL's share of the F+B profits.

ACL to cross invoice total F+B revenue for FFP.

Yes, that is what I remember too.
Isn't it interesting that it's the same amount that the administrator has listed as debt to ACL. So it seem to be a stretch to say 'reduced to'. There were no rebate on the arrears in their offer, but somehow we were made to believe there was.

Users who are viewing this thread