Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yeah, bench and hopefully get a bit of game time, with a start then perhaps in the cup tie.

TomRad85

Why is it a big risk? He won't be on the bench if he isn't match fit

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Just a thought, probably not the thread for it but fuck it, with Sheaf and Torp in CM could Eccles not play right of a front 3? He's alright at RWB, puts good balls in, I think he'd be alright.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Just a thought, probably not the thread for it but fuck it, with Sheaf and Torp in CM could Eccles not play right of a front 3? He's alright at RWB, puts good balls in, I think he'd be alright.

3-4-1-2 is here to stay… Eccles is not the guy to play RW.

mmttww

He won't be on the bench if he isn't match fit.

Might be. Kelly has been hasn't he? Bench most weeks, then we hear after the fact that he couldn't really play more than a few mins because of an infection. Hope we don't risk Sheaf at all.

Grendel

I don't know why we want him back, he dithers and slows our attacks down in good areas.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

season 3 the algae's always greener GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mucca Mad Boys

It's absolutely not here to stay. EMC was recruited to play in a 433 I guarantee it.

To avoid confusion, 3-4-1-2 is here to stay until the end of this season.

With Sakamoto out injured and EMC on loan at Boro, we have no wingers to execute 4-2-3-1.

In the summer we will be strengthening midfield for sure.

skyblue_55

Sheaf will undoubtedly play some minutes tomorrow, especially with the FA cup looming. He is arguably the fittest player we have & his own regime ( being X Arsenal) is one to applaud .
Him coming back tomorrow & then being ready to beat the Wolves is fantastic, coupled with our now chomping at the bit O’Hare , to get on the field…… so Kasey has to keep his performance levels up …… it’s the competition for places that we have been after , since getting out of League 1 .
Come on you Skyblues 👍

Chris1987

Yeah, but it also stands to reason that he could be on the bench because he can't last a full 90 mins.

Fit to play, but not play the whole game.
I would be very surprised if we saw him play a full 90. Very much looking forward to seeing him paired up with Torp in central midfield . Feeling positive about the trip to Vicarage Road

Offhegoes

Our best midfielder. I would start him, with Kelly or Eccles. Presume Palmer will play wide, and O'Hare at AM. Resting Torp.

Users who are viewing this thread