BLACK RIBBONS - SISU OUT CAMPAIGN: Who's In? (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

I still think my idea of the doves would help to keep the focus on the spawns of Satan sucking the life out of OUR club.

rupert_bear

The campaign is a good idea and imo long overdue, however it must be focused on those responsible for our current plight and that is c.e.o. Steve Waggott and chairman Tim Fisher it is they who control the destiny of our club, it is their direction it follows and it is they who control the strings and policies, yes they are employed by sisu but it is those two who can change policies. I have banged on about Waggott for months now, but check our playing record since he joined, those facts don't lie. Some on here have praised him as a good bloke, doing a good job, I suggest those with that opinion check the league table, I still believe with better and more able people steering this ship things can improve greatly. Having said that I am also firmly in the get sisu out camp, but I don't think that will be as easy than encouraging Sepalla to change the muppets running the show presently.

Steve.B50

Am still at work, do I carry on working or go to the game?

These are there thoughts going through my mind at present, never thought I would say it but agree with this thread as something has to be done, we are dieing a long painful death at present.

MichaelCCFC

Am still at work, do I carry on working or go to the game?

These are there thoughts going through my mind at present, never thought I would say it but agree with this thread as something has to be done, we are dieing a long painful death at present.

I'll be there but I think you're right about the club dying on its feet. I went to the Gallagher shop today. Morning of a home game and there were just 3 customers, including me. A lot of the racks are half empty. Whole thing feels like we're on our last legs. We really need the Trust to get off the fence before it's too late and there's no ccfc left for the Trust to be part of

rupert_bear

Forget the trust, too many running that lot have ambitions of one day being on some sort of board, tea and biscuit brigade imo. not prepared to rock the boat. Any campaign can snowball, events will see to that. As with the kcic it will be patience and perseverance. But the positive is we are still in division 3. As for ridding us of our owners as said before it won't be easy but think back eventually the scousers got rid of Hicks and Gillett and are better off now on the pitch

DaleM

I'll be there but I think you're right about the club dying on its feet. I went to the Gallagher shop today. Morning of a home game and there were just 3 customers, including me. A lot of the racks are half empty. Whole thing feels like we're on our last legs. We really need the Trust to get off the fence before it's too late and there's no ccfc left for the Trust to be part of

Just waiting till December when the loans are called in . :(

Jetstream-sama

Forgive my bluntness, but you're dealing with a phalanx of smiling phantoms who are intent on clinging to this club for as long as is humanely possible to recoup any/some money for their be-suited, faceless investors...protests aimed at hitting their 'heart strings' won't work, they don't love CCFC, they see it as a crushing financial burden.

But then, who'd want the club after SISU have decimated it, literally?

Liquidate, recouperate, rebuild.

Users who are viewing this thread