Brighton in the EFL Trophy (1 Viewer)

Tom's Dad

I've just order 2 tickets and there are seats available in all the non corporate blocks in the main stand.

I can't however book any car parking as the game isn't listed on the Ricoh car park booking website!

SkyBlueCharlie

I've just order 2 tickets and there are seats available in all the non corporate blocks in the main stand.

I can't however book any car parking as the game isn't listed on the Ricoh car park booking website!

Hi Tom's Dad, just bought my ticket and had the same problem with booking parking. Have just phoned the Ricoh and Daniel in Car Parking advised that it's parking on the day, first come- first served in Car Parks A & B. They had done this for the previous EFL matches and as the numbers have been so small there should be plenty of spaces. Price £10. Hope that helps?
SBC

aloisiwouldhavescored

The information I have got on the remainder of the Checkatrade Trophy matches is:
Round 3: week commencing 9 January
Round 4: week commencing 23 January
R5 semi-final: week commencing 20 February
Final on 2 April 2017

Otis

The information I have got on the remainder of the Checkatrade Trophy matches is:
Round 3: week commencing 9 January
Round 4: week commencing 23 January
R5 semi-final: week commencing 20 February
Final on 2 April 2017
And I already have my train and hotel booked!!

May end up having a rather longish day in the Natural History Museum.

Otis

Not being funny, but if Willis goes and Harries is still on trial at Liverpool, who is going to play centre back with Turnbull?

Suppose the obvious choice is DKE.

smileycov

Facebook User
Without decending into a slanging match, about the owners!! would they let harries go and sell willis? or one or the other do you think?

ccfchoi87

Without decending into a slanging match, about the owners!! would they let harries go and sell willis? or one or the other do you think?

If we let them both go, we'd need two more in my opinion but we've only had 3 cbs so far so maybe they'd only sign one more. We also have stokes coming back who may act as cover.

smileycov

Facebook User
oh yes, forgot about stokes. He should be fit to return for this game if need be. May be worth attending with beavon upfront, stokes n turnbull at the back. Starting to look a little more settled and confident. The break and then the EFL should do us the world of good for return to league action. Couple more good players be nice

Otis

I hadn't forgotten about Stokes, but thought he might need a little longer. If we don't draft more bodies in before Tuesday I guess he is the obvious choice.

As it stands it will probably be

RCC

DKE Turnbull Stokes Haynes

Thomas Reilly Rose Reid

Beavon Tudgay

If we recruit any players from League 1 or 2 it is likely they will have already played in the EFL Trophy and not be available.

By the same token, a young Premier player may well have played in the competition too. Has this Marcus Browne does anyone know?

Just checked and he is cup tied for this competition.

Otis

If Kevin Foley signs, as has been suggested, then he's another cup tied player for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread