Bury Away (1 Viewer)

cv3

Bought family ticket yesterday from butts arena. One adult and one u16 both for £18. Well chuffed.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Tickets finally arrived today......postmark would suggest the delay was down to the royal mail as opposed to the club.

Really looking forward to it now.....although slight trepidation based on the amount of city rejects in the side.....

I seem to recall Cameron having one of his best games in a city shirt when we played there just after that prick Robins jumped ship...

.....any ideas how many tickets we've sold to date?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I thought the thread title was an advert for a funeral directors! :thinking about:

steveccfc

Just brought mine and my pals online, lot of empty seats by the looks of it, hoping we sell a few more before saturday. Going up on the coach that leaves cov baths at 9am so hopefully have a good drink beforehand

Speedies_Chips

I'm sure we will have a good following on the day. A lot of our fans seem to delay making their decision about going. Generally, most grounds have more than enough room for us so rarely get an all-ticket situation.

Warwickhunt

Bury seem to have a coningent of 5 Ex city players so not looking for us to get a win here Draw would be fine

ready_96

Bury is a trek and it dont look the nicest ground either. Only 250 left according to t'internet. so we'll sell it out if not before KO or on the day... dont know why your complaining tbh

Wiseoldfool

Bury is a trek and it dont look the nicest ground either. Only 250 left according to t'internet. so we'll sell it out if not before KO or on the day... dont know why your complaining tbh

The away end holds about 2000 so there will a pay on the gate surely

Joy Division

I'd hardly call a 2 hour journey a 'trek'. Their ground is a lot nicer than Scunthorpe last week.

jackdg

If you like a relaxed one or two before head to the Clarence not far from tram stop. Decent ales and cracking food. Not sure you'll get in in Colours mind

Covcraig@bury

If you like a relaxed one or two before head to the Clarence not far from tram stop. Decent ales and cracking food. Not sure you'll get in in Colours mind
I didn't mention the Clarence as the beer is pricy since the refurb and it's gone posh food gastro . But over the road is the white lion , good ale and always full and friendly

bawtryneal

Has pay on the gate been confirmed. Have been in Poland all week and have not had chance to get my ticket. Does anybody know. Thanks in anticipation
Think we will stuff them, so need to be there !! PUSB.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Has pay on the gate been confirmed. Have been in Poland all week and have not had chance to get my ticket. Does anybody know. Thanks in anticipation
Think we will stuff them, so need to be there !! PUSB.

The club haven't put on the ticket page that says 'We have 250 tickets left' any confirmation that tickets are available on the day BUT on twitter they have said a couple of times that Bury tickets will go off advanced sale on Thursday, which indicates they will be tickets available on the day.

You should be fine to get one on the day but if I was you I would ring when you're back just to double check that's the case

Steve.B50

Have fun everyone and bring home the points, this is going to be the first game I have missed this season and not to pleased about it.

Evo1883

725 sold , gonoff sale tomorrow midday and pay on the day too ..
Cant deny im dissapointed with that figure .

Users who are viewing this thread