Bury Away (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

725 sold , gonoff sale tomorrow midday and pay on the day too ..
Cant deny im dissapointed with that figure .

Yeah I know what you mean but hopefully will be just over 1000 with pay on the gate and 1000 isn't too bad for a trip to bury.

Bigger proof will be if we win and the gate to screwsbury at the Ricoh on the 3rd. Should be over 14k then.

bawtryneal

The club haven't put on the ticket page that says 'We have 250 tickets left' any confirmation that tickets are available on the day BUT on twitter they have said a couple of times that Bury tickets will go off advanced sale on Thursday, which indicates they will be tickets available on the day.

You should be fine to get one on the day but if I was you I would ring when you're back just to double check that's the case

Thanks Earlsdon. I return on Friday morning so will have to chance it. I guess they will sell on the day. We had a big walk up at Scunthorpe, so will be the same at Bury.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
From the offal - http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...eovil-coventry-city-away-tickets-2705532.aspx

BURY

DATE: Saturday, September 26th, 3:00pm KO

Tickets for Bury go off general sale at midday tomorrow.

So far, we've sold 725 tickets, which means 175 remain before the game. Tickets are available on the gate at Gigg Lane.

Full time students tickets are available at £12.00 on production of a valid NUS card, please note these can only be purchased in person from the Butts Park Arena Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5:30pm.

Unemployed tickets are available at £12.00 on production of JSA book/UB40, please note these can only be purchased in person from the Butts Park Arena, Monday to Friday between 10am and 5:30 pm.

PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Adults - £18.00
Seniors(over 65) - £12.00
Young Adult (11-22) - £12.00
Juniors (0-10) - £6.00
Wheelchair - £12 (Carer FOC)
Ambulant disabled - £12 (Carer FOC)

COACH TRAVEL:
Coaches will depart from White Street Coach Park at 11:00am. Coaches are priced at £15.00 each. Tickets can be booked by calling 02476 991987.

nunchuckas

I bought a £12 ticket online as I'm 21. I didn't realise you have to be unemployed or a student to get these tickets. Will they not bother checking for ID on the gate or am I buggered?

chiefdave

I bought a £12 ticket online as I'm 21. I didn't realise you have to be unemployed or a student to get these tickets. Will they not bother checking for ID on the gate or am I buggered?

I would imagine the worst that would happen is you'd have the pay the extra.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Thanks Earlsdon. I return on Friday morning so will have to chance it. I guess they will sell on the day. We had a big walk up at Scunthorpe, so will be the same at Bury.

No worries, as someone above has pointed out the club have confirmed today that there will be pay on the day so you will be fine mate! Shame we haven't sold more in advance but here's hoping we get plenty more on the day.

It's not too bad a journey in my opinion, 2 hour train straight from Cov to Picadilly and then a tram to Bury metro where there's pubs straight over the road....lovely!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Best cross delivery in the league
haha11-1.gif

skyblue1991

I think 1000 wouldn't be as bad as pople are thinking despite the ticket prices being probably the cheapest in the league.

Logistically its not the easiest to get to being over 2hrs driving and no rail station. There is a metro station but byu train that would still take nearly three hours if you change at Manchester Picadilly.

See you all there.

D

Deleted member 2477

Coach is only £15 making it just over £30 for the day. Hardly a massive effort or cost. People making excuses show how fickle some of our fans are

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Coach is only £15 making it just over £30 for the day. Hardly a massive effort or cost. People making excuses show how fickle some of our fans are

Massive effort? It's giving up your whole Saturday. Take it you're single and still living at home.

Digging out fans for not attending away games well done you.

skybluesam66

Massive effort? It's giving up your whole Saturday. Take it you're single and still living at home.

Digging out fans for not attending away games well done you.

I agree with you - Some people go to all away games
Some go to the local ones
Some go to a few a season
Some dont go to any

I go to a handful . If I did not have a family and plenty of money I would do a lot more - we all have our own circumstances. And none of us are any better or worse than the next supporter

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I agree with you - Some people go to all away games
Some go to the local ones
Some go to a few a season
Some dont go to any

I go to a handful . If I did not have a family and plenty of money I would do a lot more - we all have our own circumstances. And none of us are any better or worse than the next supporter

With the football at the minute having all of us waiting for over a decade to have a team as exciting as this at the level they are competing, if money, family all circumstances a side we would take thousands everywhere, but it is a factor & Bury away at the start of the season probably isn't high on people's life priority right now.

A 1000 at this level is still a good turnout.

Well done to the fans that are travelling safe travels, enjoy your day & bring the 3 points back with you.

steveccfc

I used to do every away game for seasons on end but now ive got a nipper and the Mrs its become a lot more difficult to get a saturday off! Luckily I have no problems getting a few hours off to do the home games and I'll do about 5-10 aways a season which is a decent return. Taking my mate to his first away game saturday, hopefully we put in a decent performance!

fernandopartridge

Probably starting to see the effect of improving home attendances on the away gates. The home average is up by 30% - some of these will be those who were attending more away from home in previous seasons but can't afford to do both.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I only manage to get to about 8 away games these days due to a busy life.....

...I hardly ever go to home games anymore as I live in Liverpool & can't be arsed with the bastard M6.....I also loathe the "ricoh experience"....

Looking forward to Saturday though.....I'm loving the northern aspect of L1 this year....may even make 12 away trips....

Bumberclart

I'm going and taking my 2 girls. It will be the 5 year olds first game, so I'm praying for a goal fest in Citys favour.

skybluesam66

I only manage to get to about 8 away games these days due to a busy life.....

...I hardly ever go to home games anymore as I live in Liverpool & can't be arsed with the bastard M6.....I also loathe the "ricoh experience"....

to be fair you should give the Ricoh experience a go this season - it is so much enhanced

Looking forward to Saturday though.....I'm loving the northern aspect of L1 this year....may even make 12 away trips....

Nick

Administrator
Do you have a part time job as a clown? Or is it full time?

Just a hobby nowadays to be honest, I never really made it through clown school because it was full of northerners who seemed to have a natural talent for it and made people laugh when they were trying to be serious and I couldn't compete with that.

Although saying that, you probably will beat us at the weekend now!

SlowerThanPlatt

Reading the Bury forum and there'sa bit of a negative feeling on there. The Bury chairman has come out today and said they need 6,000 home fans ( they get about half of that usually) to meet FFP.

chiefdave

Reading the Bury forum and there'sa bit of a negative feeling on there. The Bury chairman has come out today and said they need 6,000 home fans ( they get about half of that usually) to meet FFP.

I know there's an element of predicting the future when preparing a FFP budget but what were the FL doing signing off on a budget that needed them to double their attendance? What a farce.

Grendel

I know there's an element of predicting the future when preparing a FFP budget but what were the FL doing signing off on a budget that needed them to double their attendance? What a farce.

Bury engaged in some strange bond scheme involving a life time lease of their car park and paying a return. I guess it's failed and now they are up the creek.

imposter

Just a hobby nowadays to be honest, I never really made it through clown school because it was full of northerners who seemed to have a natural talent for it and made people laugh when they were trying to be serious and I couldn't compete with that.

Although saying that, you probably will beat us at the weekend now!
Oh don't worry, I'm never serious.

And yes, we are going to go under, but that's the result of premier greed etc.

Grendel

D

Deleted member 2477

I saw. for your stereo typing information im not single im a married bloke with commitements and a full time job. Im not having a go at fans who cant make it but the comments of some moaning about how much grief it is to attend an away game that is 2hrs away. Ffs 2hrs in a car and £18 a ticket is not a big deal. Yes we have a good away following but considering we are in the top 6 people moaning about how difficult it is to get to bury is taking the piss.

i take it you wont be going otherwise id offer you a lift

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread