Match Thread Cambridge v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 4th Dec (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

I can see plenty of people, even with season tickets not showing up now, at least until a new manager is appointed.

Sky Blue Harry H

Sad - but a drubbing may at least 'shame' our management (if they feel any sense of that) - whereas a sneaky 2-1 defeat we can all shrug our shoulders and say 'same old City'
our fans really deserve better than this. Even if we don't play well, we should be able to organise ourselves to be hard to score against. Need some big ugly brutes on the pitch and a bit of decent organisation.

Glen

After everything we have had this is the lowest in our history it really can't get any worse EVERYTHING has to change top to very bottom but it won't

torchomatic

covcity4life

After everything we have had this is the lowest in our history it really can't get any worse EVERYTHING has to change top to very bottom but it won't
Relegation to league 2 will be next rock bottom moment.

We will keep finding more they way we are going

torchomatic

torchomatic

McCann looks to be first to come on

Tudgay Jones Agyei and Rose still in their coats and trackies

And I hope Tudgay stays in his coat and tracky.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Our club is dead lads and lasses and all our owners are bothered about are court cases.
My team is only going one way,And the owners don't care!!

Sky Blue Harry H

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Feel better for that.
We'll beat Crawley midweek and we'll only be a handful of games from Wembley - then everyone will crawl out of the woodwork.

Seriously though - you have to question why MV thought a central midfield of Maycock, Lameires and Gadzhev would offer any resistance to this or any L1 or L2 opposition. Add Gael Bigirimana on the wing and.??? CWR saying - bring on Andy Rose. NNOOOOO. Not now - this ship has sailed. Save him until he is fit.

bawtryneal

I wonder what Ms Seppalla does on a Sunday afternoon. I bet she isn't as pissed off as we all feel. I expect she doesnt even know the score. It's an absolute disgrace. If anybody supports SISU and there appointments after today they should hang their heads In shame.

Kingcadz

This is a joke, season tickets in the bin.
Can't put up with this shit anymore.

SISU OUT SISU OUT SISU OUT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread