Carlisle Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

FFS! It's almost like we've decided winning is too easy!

Good to see Wilson on the bench. Robins seems impressed and we haven't had a striker come through in donkeys.

torchomatic

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Guys. We're not expected to win EVERY single game FFS! So what if we lose? We still have the rest of the season!

(Mind you, I REALLY want to win this one! ;) )

Happy_Martian

Don't know if anyone will agree with me but for as long as I've been supporting Cov, we've always struggled when we are favourites for the win. Pin the Underdog title on us and we exceed expectations. Still hopeful for this one, 80 mins left :)

torchomatic

At least chances are being created.

torchomatic

I agree, I like Christie but I don't think he's quite got the consistency sorted yet. And I don't rate Clarke that much though he had a good game on Wednesday. If we could get someone as good as Adams at right-back then we'd had a stronger back four.

This right back position is a real weakness at the moment.

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree, I like Christie but I don't think he's quite got the consistency sorted yet. And I don't rate Clarke that much though he had a good game on Wednesday. If we could get someone as good as Adams at right-back then we'd had a stronger back four.

Clarke looks very shakey defensively-I think we'd benefit from loaning him out and bringing one in on a similar basis.

covcity4life

Jordan Clarke costs us a goal? We ho could have seen that coming?

Oh yeah....me

Where's the posters having a go at me now? #superior

They may be good in future but we need a good right back now

But hey I'm just anti Clarke right? No I just understand this game

BackRoomRummermill

Add the manager of the month title and this is what happens....

Far too early yet to write today off, but I hate the FA cup and rather we never played spurs as I believe it took some league priority away from the players, lets face it we stood no chance

Astute

Calm down. Just put £50 on cov win and £50 on draw :D

Users who are viewing this thread