Chesterfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Get in. Back out of the bottom 4!

986dd56f83c6cdc2fa5081fd76a776f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Is any one else finding SBT is slow and not working properly?

Will post things and won't load correctly or pop up with a notification etc....

stupot07

Is any one else finding SBT is slow and not working properly?

Will post things and won't load correctly or pop up with a notification etc....

Yes, it is slow and keeps crashing. I think Nick's aware of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Jackoskyblue

Leyton Orient 2 - 0 Yeovil
Colchester 1 - 1 Crawley
Preston 1 - 0 Crewe

Not looking to bad could do with Yeovil getting level

skybluepm2

Burge almost fluffs it, diving low to his right and letting the ball go under him. Fortunately he was wide of the goal so it goes for a corner

My god he really is a useless tosser. The worrying thing is that TM has been talking him up of late. I hope it's just to give him a bit of confidence until he can get an experienced head in!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Two consecutive corners

First one a new regime where it gets played To Barton on the edge of the box and he goes for goal but gets headed out for a second corner

Second corner comes in, keeper almost punched it into his own net but defenders clear it

Corners taken by Ward which seems a little odd after only one training session with us before todays game it appear a little more effective than we're used to seeing

skybluepm2

Two consecutive corners

First one a new regime where it gets played To Barton on the edge of the box and he goes for goal but gets headed out for a second corner

Second corner comes in, keeper almost punched it into his own net but defenders clear it

Corners taken by Ward which seems a little odd after only one training session with us before todays game it appear a little more effective than we're used to seeing

Barton attempting the Paul Scholes/Beckham move from Bradford all those years ago? That I'd like to see! I'm all for Ward taking the corners if he's getting them past the 1st man ;)

Another before half time would be fantastic. It can all change so quickly at 1-0 as we've seen on many occasion this season.

ccfc92

Barton attempting the Paul Scholes/Beckham move from Bradford all those years ago? That I'd like to see! I'm all for Ward taking the corners if he's getting them past the 1st man ;)

Another before half time would be fantastic. It can all change so quickly at 1-0 as we've seen on many occasion this season.

Think we'd need 3, 2-0 still changes so quickly as seen this season :(

ccfc92

Weren't Barnsley in the drop zone when they sacked their manager?

Going on for 6 straight wins and now in the play offs......

skybluepm2

Weren't Barnsley in the drop zone when they sacked their manager?

Going on for 6 straight wins and now in the play offs......

They weren't far off but bloody hell, for them to be in the play offs within a month just goes to show how poor this league is. If we win today I think we will do the same!!! (Obviously joking)

PVA

Makes sense to me, JOB is fucking awful at corners and I've no idea why we persist with him. Never beats the first man.

Users who are viewing this thread