Chesterfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

1-1

OG through a deflection (initial shot was going nowhere) beats Burge on his left hand side but deflection was massive so can't really blame him (SkyBluePM2 ;) )

Oh shite!!! What timing too...ok ok SW I take your point ;)

stupot07

Back in the bottom 4 :(
4be972a9fcc87c205ffa7068bac209fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Noggin

Yay?! 13 yr old girls say Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a half hearted yay is the strongest response I can muster these days to a slight bit of ccfc good news, I do miss scaring the cats when I cheer but I simply don't feel it anymore. sisu have killed most my love for football at least for now.

Paxman II

We can't affect what happens below us as they each play each other but if we win it is an obvious gain over them. It is a must win today. Second half is where we should see the TM factor at play surely?

Otis

We can't affect what happens below us as they each play each other but if we win it is an obvious gain over them. It is a must win today. Second half is where we should see the TM factor at play surely?

Why? Is he a second half manager then?

ccfc92

we seriously need to not only start winning, but scoring a few goals when/if we do win.

can see GD being a huge part in staying up :thinking about:

stupot07

we seriously need to not only start winning, but scoring a few goals when/if we do win.

Definitely. Our lack of goals is one of the reasons we're down here. I bet there is no other team that scored only 1 goal in nearly 2 years from central midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Definitely. Our lack of goals is one of the reasons we're down here. I bet there is no other team that scored only 1 goal in nearly 2 years from central midfield.

We need to start putting games to bed.

I think against Bradford we should have scored 3 or 4 easily? Orient are winning 3-0 atm, that +3 goals could pay off at the end of the season.....

aloisiwouldhavescored

Odelusi scores City now 2-1 up. Now let's try and hold on to the 3 points.

James Smith

Was thinking the same thing after looking at the table during half time in my lunch break. Come on City - PUSB.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
2-1 Odeluzi

Stokes goes on a run can't get a decent cross over, ball is won back in midfield and played wide, Barton does well to keep it live, ball finds Ward who dummies, then goes for a shot that was probably going wide but Odeluzi is in the right place at the right time and converts (couldn't miss, although if Poswich was on Id bet he'd have give it a good go ;) )

stupot07

He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, that Odeluzi, he scores when he wants....

SkyBlue_Bear83

At least under Mowbray we are starting to score goals and create chances now

stupot07

Now out of the bottom 4... Again

5aace71d1e29a51d5038c358fb27049f.jpg

Gazolba

They are getting a lot of corners and will probably score from one of them. We need another goal.

Users who are viewing this thread