Chris Hussey - LM Sensation? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Similar to Gareth Bale situation - CH could be a first team regular in that position - always rated the lad as a LM attacking option, now he must be given the chance

:eek: one 17min cameo when the game was already won....similar to Gareth Bale... :D

Grendel

NLHWC dont know shit about judging players, its been established.

A tad harsh. He does know shit about what constitutes a good manager though.

Grendel

Hussey is a player with an abundance if ability and needs support not flack and he could blossom into one of our best players like Baker has.....

Based on what?

Grendel

I remember AB bringing Clarke on for a cameo at right midfield at home vs barsley and he scored a great goal....,.

That's all it was, a cameo when the game was already won.

Didn't Stephen Hughes play a great game in goal once against Stoke? Some on here would be saying he should take over from Murphy if it was today. What a laugh.

Otis

Judging Hussey and Henderson on those two games that they are being judged on is absolutely hilarious.

Agreed. And in Henderson's case, he had been here one day, wasn't fit and hadn't even trained with the team by all accounts and only came on as a sub.

But hey, the guy must be shit right?

Grendel

Agreed. And in Henderson's case, he had been here one day, wasn't fit and hadn't even trained with the team by all accounts and only came on as a sub.

But hey, the guy must be shit right?

He must be for two reasons;

Wenger has said positive things about him
Thorn hadn't picked him up

Must be rubbish

Otis

Wish people wouldn't keep saying the T word.

Brings me out in a cold sweat every time I hear it.

Grendel

Skill pace strength, first touch, crossing tackling.
IMO his weaknesses are concentration, spacial awareness and confidence. All factors that can be improved.

Another fine judge of a player.

Nonleagueherewecome

That looks about right.

Wow, are you that desperate to finally win an argument that you have to dig up an ancient thread? What a sad pratt you are.

Grendel

Wow, are you that desperate to finally win an argument that you have to dig up an ancient thread? What a sad pratt you are.

Finally? Joke I assume unless we want to revisit the thorn is crap vs thorn plays the best football I've ever seen debate.

Nonleagueherewecome

Finally? Joke I assume unless we want to revisit the thorn is crap vs thorn plays the best football I've ever seen debate.

Don't be ridiculous. The side didn't stand a chance after your beloved Hedge Fund had raped the squad of any quality. And again, that was an argument that you "won" in August 2012. Been a while hasn't it? :jerkit:

Sick Boy

Don't be ridiculous. The side didn't stand a chance after your beloved Hedge Fund had raped the squad of any quality. And again, that was an argument that you "won" in August 2012. Been a while hasn't it? :jerkit:

haha, I always love the emotive hyperbole on this forum.

I would have thought that a manager of his obvious quality would've been signed up by now! ;)

ajsccfc

Surely there are more than enough awful arguments created fresh from the oven every day here without needing to mine down into days gone by for material?

Grendel

Surely there are more than enough awful arguments created fresh from the oven every day here without needing to mine down into days gone by for material?

Guilty as charged for once I couldn't help myself.

Nonleagueherewecome

Guilty as charged for once I couldn't help myself.

You "couldn't help yourself" from digging up an ancient thread and then having a go at me? Not exactly something you could have avoided, is it!?!

And although I'm not sad enough to have read what's said in this thread, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one calling him The Next Gareth Bale. I'd followed Hussey for two or three years before we signed him, along with several of his team-mates at Wimbledon. I'm a massive fan of non-league football and love it when players step up to the FL. I ended up being the "Coventry Correspondent" for an AFC Wimbledon fansite, reporting back on how he and Thorn were doing to them.I still think Hussey was a very good player at this club, particularly when he first broke into the side, and he is one of a number who have had their confidence destroyed by impatient fans who love a scapegoat. Sounds like he's gone completely off the rails since. It happens. Big whoop.

Next time we sign an "unknown" player from non-league, I will as ever be enthusiastic and back him to the hilt.

I really hope I get to meet you IRL one day, Grendel: I'm sure you'll prove to be just as much of an arrogant, pernicious fuckwit in person as you are in type.

hill83

fasofbag.jpg

torchomatic

I liked Chris Hussey. There, I said it.

covmark

I really hope I get to meet you IRL one day, Grendel: I'm sure you'll prove to be just as much of an arrogant, pernicious feckwit in person as you are in type.[/QUOTE]

Haha post of the day by a mile

Grendel

I really hope I get to meet you IRL one day, Grendel: I'm sure you'll prove to be just as much of an arrogant, pernicious feckwit in person as you are in type.

Well I am sure I would find you calm, balanced and always prepared to join in reasonable debate as you always are in type.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well I am sure I would find you calm, balanced and always prepared to join in reasonable debate as you always are in type.

Grendel criticising someone for not being balanced: no, that's the Post of the Day!

Users who are viewing this thread