Colchester United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Need to win this game cant keep dropping points at this stage.

As the season goes on we will rue all hoe draws.

1-0 city happy days

chinamans view

I would go with this team ,but put Sambou in for tudguy just for speed on the counter attack, but just cant see us getting any points . but Im aways wrong so hope that run continues
I have still seen nothing to say that Armstrong is our only Kent??? Anyhow assuming that he is out my team
is below 4-2-3-1 formation.

RCC
Phillips RB
Ricketts CB
Martin CB
Stokes LB
Vincelot CM
Fleck CM
JOB ACM
Murphy ACM
Cole ACM
Tudguy CF

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Harries, Lameiras, C.Thomas, Fortune, Sambou

Johnnythespider

I would go with this team ,but put Sambou in for tudguy just for speed on the counter attack, but just cant see us getting any points . but Im aways wrong so hope that run continues
I would go with it but drop Phillips and play Haynes at left back with the defence moving one position to the right. Really hoping for a win but would take a draw.

st john

I don't want to underestimate Colchester but they do concede goals, the most in L1 by a long way. Yes they can score goals but I don't see them being in the Peterborough league for scoring.
Tudgay is no worse a goalscorer than many forwards in L1, and Murphy, Cole and Vincalot can all weigh in with goals.
No need to fear this one, only need to be cautious.

steveccfc

Difficult to call this one, I think we'll concede unfortunately. Will take a draw now 1-1, Murphy to score.

H

Huckerby

uploadfromtaptalk1447451790583.jpg
Is this not true then? They both unavailable?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

coop

Tough game we will struggle to score and I think sordel will be to good for our shitty defence. 2-0 loss today but hope I'm wrong.

westofrayne

"Home" game for me today only live 10 miles from Colchester, sadly don't have a good feeling about today (or maybe last nights curry):D. Would settle for 0-0, but can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Next few games are very important, need to remain unbeaten but pick up wins, just wish we could have got a new defender in before today.

We travel in hope rather than expectation today, fingers crossed

letsallsingtogether

if he is not in the squad then I get my money back.

Being serious if if he doesn't play tomorrow then he is finished at City Has been with us five weeks now and if cannot manage 80 minutes once a week he never will.

Why do you think Villa want rid?

idm1975

On a side note, anyone know where the best place to park is? Can you park in the industrial estate near the ground?

Sterling Archer

Emergency engineering works mean this train from London is going to be painful. Got to get a 45 minute bus from Ingatetstone apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread