Transfer Rumour Confirmed - Bradley Collins (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueGuy

Not seen this one mentioned anywhere, but we've been linked with Collins from Barnsley. Another Chelsea/ Vivash connection. Alan Nixon was the original source. I guess this would suggest Moore is on the way out

Last edited:

fatso

Nots seen this one mentioned anywhere, but we've been linked with Collins from Barnsley. Another Chelsea/ Vivash connection. Alan Nixon was the original source. I guess this would suggest Moore is on the way out

Looks like we're going to be linked with anyone who was at Chelsea when AV was there. Especially now we have some money and need to rebuild. Lazy journalism imo

Balli001

Looks like we're going to be linked with anyone who was at Chelsea when AV was there. Especially now we have some money and need to rebuild. Lazy journalism imo
Been mentioned previously on here. Think there may be some truth to this one

Deity

Happy_Martian

Why the buildup of hate for Moore ? When he came in season before last, everyone was effusing in such a positive manner about him. For some reason, he had 3 shaky games at the start of 22/23 and he became the worlds worst keeper according to this forum. Wilson was supposed to be bad yet he didn't have too bad a season last year.

And it's strange that while Cov were linked with Kitching (who was that source?) and now because Barnsley are having a yardsale of their other players, we're the first in the title line. Nah, said in another thread that I don't rate Nixon as a reporter. This just continues that opinion.

Briles

Uninspiring if true. But trust the process.

Aint many decent keepers who will be happy to play second fiddle to the golden glove winner. I think it would be a good signing

fatso

Why the buildup of hate for Moore ? When he came in season before last, everyone was effusing in such a positive manner about him. For some reason, he had 3 shaky games at the start of 22/23 and he became the worlds worst keeper according to this forum. Wilson was supposed to be bad yet he didn't have too bad a season last year.
He had 3 poor games at the start of the season and was rightly dropped, however he was given another chance in the home F.A. cup game against Wrexham and made another major error that cost us the game.

His confidence looked shot, and clearly MR needs someone he can trust to push Wilson for the no1 spot. I wouldn't say there's any build up of hate, just a realisation that he needs to move on.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

And it's strange that while Cov were linked with Kitching (who was that source?) and now because Barnsley are having a yardsale of their other players, we're the first in the title line. Nah, said in another thread that I don't rate Nixon as a reporter. This just continues that opinion.

I still think Moore is the better keeper of our two but he had a horrid 5 or so weeks and was rightly dropped. He’s not gonna win it back now, makes sense to move him on and get a fresh face in who hopefully can push for a start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddlebrains

Something happened in Moores personal life for me

Being a keeper mentality is massive, more thn fitness etc. To go from being so solid to an utter calamity who literally seems to have lost the basics says to me something went on for him to lose his head

Hopefully he can rediscover his form of 21/22 he was class for us

skyblueelephant76

Being a keeper mentality is massive, more thn fitness etc. To go from being so solid to an utter calamity who literally seems to have lost the basics says to me something went on for him to lose his head

I spoke to a Sheff Utd fan who said he was exactly the same there. Started well then suddenly lost his confidence and started flapping at things.

shmmeee

200w.gif

Looks like the gloves are off..

I heard he didn’t command the box well enough (these are all getting nuked by Nick soon, right?)

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Disagree. I think it's more to do with what prevented him and Wilson from being regulars throughout their careers. The difference is that Wilson overcame it and took his chance.

Users who are viewing this thread