Transfer Rumour Confirmed - Bradley Collins (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Yea seems Moore is offski then

If we can get a small fee for him that's decent as we picked him up on a free

Pusb1

Some nice comments on the Barnsley board about how good he is as a keeper. Apparently harsh to be dropped for the 2nd part of the year.

Forum also under the impression he had his medical tuesday ⏳⏳⏳

Ccfcisparks

Interesting signing. Imagine Robins will start with Wilson but will be looking to bring in Collins ASAP. Barnsley fans seem to think hes a Championship standard keeper.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think that due to the lack of cbs, MR and Adi have decided to go with 2 keepers instead. Trendsetters!

hamil99

Facebook User
Some nice comments on the Barnsley board about how good he is as a keeper. Apparently harsh to be dropped for the 2nd part of the year.

Reading that makes some of the arguements on here seem trivial. I fully remember when we were in a similar situation. It's nice that our main argument is "how many more millions we should be spending" instead of "why are we selling our keeper and signing Hartlepools reserve" I remember similar feelings not to long ago.

slowpoke

I read he got injured around Christmas time and couldn’t get his place back, perils of being a goalkeeper I suppose.

usskyblue

fuck-you-are-jason-bateman.gif

Seaside-Skyblue

don’t underestimate the morale Wilson brings to the team
Yes this! I was surprised as anyone to see the clean sheets he kept last year but fair play he was given the chance and he did it. But you can tell he's more than that from the videos etc we see. He's the sort of character that will put a smiles back on faces during those dark, cold, wet morning training sessions after a weekend loss. A successful team isn't all about technical ability alone.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

San Francisco

IF Wilson was to go, reckon we could make a cheeky bid for Ethan Horvath? Got 20 clean sheets last season and I’m doubtful he’ll start for Forest next his season as they’re after Henderson.

Users who are viewing this thread