Transfer Rumour Confirmed - Bradley Collins (1 Viewer)

Skybluedownunder

IF Wilson was to go, reckon we could make a cheeky bid for Ethan Horvath? Got 20 clean sheets last season and I’m doubtful he’ll start for Forest next his season as they’re after Henderson.

Do you not think if that was the case Luton would just buy Horvath themselves seeming as they had him on loan last season? Your idea doesn’t make any sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

IF Wilson was to go, reckon we could make a cheeky bid for Ethan Horvath? Got 20 clean sheets last season and I’m doubtful he’ll start for Forest next his season as they’re after Henderson.
He isn't all that.
Much like Wilson, the clean sheets record is largely down to the defence of the whole team. Of regular starting keepers, he faced the fewest meaningful shots against him.

Wilson improved massively as the season went on & is a much better keeper.

shmmeee

He isn't all that.
Much like Wilson, the clean sheets record is largely down to the defence of the whole team. Of regular starting keepers, he faced the fewest meaningful shots against him.

Wilson improved massively as the season went on & is a much better keeper.

Any data driven GK recommendations? Anything on this Collins lad?

Barnsley fans seem torn on if he’s any good. Sounds very Marosi: good distribution, but Dracula like on crosses.

Frostie

Any data driven GK recommendations? Anything on this Collins lad?

Barnsley fans seem torn on if he’s any good. Sounds very Marosi: good distribution, but Dracula like on crosses.

I like him. Imo he's not like Marosi in that he stays rooted to his line, he will often look to come & claim. Happy to leave his area to deal with long balls & distribute (sweeper keeper you might say). Only 26 but with a lot of experience, I suspect he'll be a great rival for Wilson.

Bugsy

its on Sky sports now

cov city.PNG

Ccfcisparks

Worth noting on their forum, one of their members suggested we had been in talks with Kitching and had a bid of £2.9m turned down.

Users who are viewing this thread