Match Thread Coventry v AFC Wim'don Match Thread - Wednesday 28th Sep (5 Viewers)

oucho

I hope TM stays (tin hat on) but nobody can complain if we do not win and he goes. We've thrown away 4 leads this seadon, criminal when we have only scored 5 goals.

SkyblueBazza

Let's face it...the way they are atm they couldn't hold onto their cocks for duration of a wank, let alone a winning position for 88mins

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Gazolba

Four points adrift at the bottom. Even I think he has to go now.

trevelfarandwide

If you can just shut-the-f*&k up, that would be greatly appreciated mate ;-)

Yup, will do. I was gonna offer to fetch TM's for him, since I've still got mine on, but fuck him. Let him get chilly.

Chip Batch

I think he''ll resign. I would if I were him. I wish I didn't have to come up here. We've had nothing in the second half. Players bottling out of challenges / not putting it all in.

Nick

Administrator
I think he''ll resign. I would if I were him. I wish I didn't have to come up here. We've had nothing in the second half. Players bottling out of challenges / not putting it all in.
Look like a quitter after doing a rubbish job

no_loyalty

I really wanted Mowbray to succeed but enough is enough, need a change sooner rather than later

BackRoomRummermill

I am afraid the table does not lie, we are shite , the whole club and set up
Toxic. We need a massive change all round , it's a real shame for the city of Coventry

D

Deleted member 2477

And so the revolving door starts. Cant wait for 6 months time when the same faces show themselves calling for the unfortunate new manager to go

hill83

And so the revolving door starts. Cant wait for 6 months time when the same faces show themselves calling for the unfortunate new manager to go

Let's keep the useless c**t and resign ourselves to relegation by the new year instead then.

ecky

The whole thing has come to a head now, we need sisu out before the next new manager

Users who are viewing this thread