Match Thread Coventry v AFC Wim'don Match Thread - Wednesday 28th Sep (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Afc and hadji must be gutted if it means tm stays. Come on tm show your doubters their wrong

Philosorapter

Quite positive from the sounds of things on here. Mighty oaks grow from small seeds etc...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
we go 2-0 up ill relax a little us with a early 1-0 up i dont think what would happen last 10 mins of the game way we are playing lately so come reid bang one in make it 2

trevelfarandwide

Fuck me, saw the score and my eyes did this: O ~

That was the closest I could get to a twitchy left eye and a wide right eye on this medium of keyboard.

Happy_Martian

It must be the night of the underdog. Not only are we winning, Celtic are beating Man City 2-1, with Sterling getting an OG for Celtics 2nd :)

Warwickhunt

We need to get a second goal before half time because the AFC manager will change tactics and TM will balls it up with his substitutes again

trevelfarandwide

Part of me is waiting for sw88's 'ugggggh, 1-1' report, but nope, stay positive.

Need another goal, need another goal...

D

Deleted member 2477

Still no dominant ctr half despite having the same problem last season

The Reverend Skyblue

This is where I question Mowbray most, another mistake from the goalie, and yet he hasn't brought in an experienced keeper in,even as cover, a position where a lot of us see as the most important that he should have seen as vulnerable.
Yet he will play him next week. Yes he pulls off spectacular saves but he is incredibly error prone epwhen he has to do the basic stuff

covmark

Useless cunts. Fair play to you sw88 for turning up to every game to watch these bunch of wasters.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread