Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (4 Viewers)

covcity4life

So why didn't he change it after failing to win in 10? He showed in the previous season he had no plan B. He's also proven that at boro and celtic

Oh of course thibgs dont change in football do they?. Ranieri will always finish runner up in every league hes in then...

Johnnythespider

Our objective for the rest of the season is to stick it to any club that thinks they are going to just roll over us and to derail as many other clubs promotion or play-off hopes as possible.
If we keep winning, we could actually finish the season top of the recent form table.
Wouldn't that be ironic

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

Football on a Friday seems a bit odd so I've decided to have 2 Saturday's instead. Let's win and see where we are after that,

Johnnythespider

There is a Family Zone this week despite it not being a Saturday.

Normal activities in addition to Easter crafts, an Easter Egg Challenge (20p) with a chance to win Easter Eggs and also the chance to vote for the JSB Player of the Year.

PUSB
Egg chasing at the Ricoh, never

johnwillomagic

Difficult to know who is and is not injured for team today....Think we may go for the following team?

Burge GK
Willis RB
Clarke CB
Turnbull CB
Stokes LB
Bigi MID
Reilly MID
G.Thomas MID
Reid ACM
Lameiras ACM
Beavon ST

Be interested to see how Robins lines us up today!

ccfchoi87

i wonder what shenanigans will take place today in protest. Hopefully something more inventive than pigs on the pitch

torchomatic

I'm having a few units of blood today so stuck in Warwick hospital. I was hoping to go today on the sly without telling any docs but hopes were dashed.

I can't see anything but another win.

letsallsingtogether

i wonder what shenanigans will take place today in protest. Hopefully something more inventive than pigs on the pitch
Really.....
Don't need imagination just shenanigans.
You could always run on the pitch in your Y Fronts with Easter bunny ears comming out of your backside.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Yes why is it that we never kick off on time do the clocks not work?

No idea, William hill on twitter used to do free competition, last goal on vidiprinter you pick a team before 3 and that team scored the last goal you won a £5 free bet used to do the opposition against us as my selection would 5/6 free bets from it!

torchomatic

skyblueinBaku

I'm having a few units of blood today so stuck in Warwick hospital. I was hoping to go today on the sly without telling any docs but hopes were dashed.
Another step along the road to recovery, Torchy. Keep your chin up.

torchomatic

Another step along the road to recovery, Torchy. Keep your chin up.

My chin is always up! But yep another step. One more big step to go in a couple of weeks then hoping a relaxing summer reading about all our exciting signings. Then kick off the promotion campaign in August. Life can be good.

Harry Krishner

A mass moon by all Cov and Charlton fans towards the VIP box in the 24th minute - to commemorate the date when CCFC triumphed in the Checkatrade Trophy (2/4).

The SISU board will be trampled in the panic getting to the exits.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Let's just win and delay relegation for another day. Go into League 2 with our heads held high as much as possible.

I'll go 2-1 with Beavon and G.Thomas.

NortonSkyBlue

I will shed a tear if we are relegated today, of frustration not anger, because we should not be in this position.
I am going to the game knowing that the league table doesn't lie but with the knowledge it didn't have to be this way.
Forever Sky Blue.

chiefdave

Looks like Willis is back in the side today. Club's twitter has his pic on their team news on the way tweet.

ccfchoi87

Coventry City: Burge (GK), Willis (C), Turnbull, Rawson, Haynes, Bigirimana, Stevenson, G. Thomas, Jones, Lameiras, Beavon.

torchomatic

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Willis (C), Turnbull, Rawson, Haynes, Bigirimana, Stevenson, G. Thomas, Jones, Lameiras, Beavon. #PUSB

torchomatic

Happy with that. Can't see us losing today.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread