Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (3 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Still waiting for my son the tart, he's just finished showering then I am off to see us stave off relegation for another day

torchomatic

Yep I am quite happy with that, who's on the bench?
#CCFC Subs: Charles-Cook (GK), Stokes, Reilly, Foley, Reid, Tudgay, K.Thomas. #PUSB

Ranjit Bhurpa

Got a free programme for pre booking parking today. Fair play to the Club for that.

Great_Expectations

Reckon Haynes, Bigi, Thomas and Lamerias will all be offered new deals in the summer. He seems to be settling into a favoured side of mostly players who are here next year.

I'd be happy with those four signing. I'm not Haynes' biggest fan but he has shown signs of improvement and if we can retain him as a secondary LB for fairly cheap then why not.

vow

Reckon Haynes, Bigi, Thomas and Lamerias will all be offered new deals in the summer. He seems to be settling into a favoured side of mostly players who are here next year.
Agree with the first 3 but Lamerias has some impressing to do from now till the end of season to earn a new contract.

skyblueinBaku

Don't forget Stokes.

Grendel

3 will have to be of he wants them or not

steve82

3 will have to be of he wants them or not

Haynes, Thomas and DKE will be offered deals as there is cash value in them still to the club even if they decide to leave so from a business point you'd be a fool to just say thanks but time to leave boys.
They still have value to the playing squad also....
Bigi and Lameries will be personal choice to Mark Robins as well as Burge, Stokes, Rose

oucho

Apart from Rawson, that's the team i would have picked.

Captain Dart

oucho

Was it like last time at their place?

oucho

FFS

Users who are viewing this thread