Match Thread Coventry v Fleetwood Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (5 Viewers)

Otis

Oh dear oh dear. :(

Only Beavon and Stevenson looking okay.

Apart from a few flick on headers Rose has been shockingly bad.

They are exploitating Haynes down our left and it is all desperate stuff.

Oh and how come we keep strengthening our defence but continue to be shit?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Otis

And what crap is Geoff Foster and Peter Bodak spouting?

Bodak says we should have really gone for it from the kick off and the suggestion is that we didn't because we are low on confidence.

Err... weren't Chesterfield low on confidence last week after no wins in 13 games? Didn't they come out and go for it from the off last week?

I know they were playing us which helps greatly of course

lifeskyblue

Must get Reid or/and jones to try and run at their back four. Danger is fleetwood will up a gear second half and run out comfortable winners.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

It makes sense to play three at the back - however Willis at wing back not sure and yes would have had Rose at wing back over Willis and benched Turnbull
Unless coming up for a corner it should be written into Willis' contract that he is banned from crossing the half way line.

bawtryneal

It's my third game since I stopped going and it pains me to say it but it sounds like I made the right decision.
Sounds dreadful on skyplayer and you guys on here giving the same story
Is it really that bad ??

chiefdave

What a great Saturday afternoon out. It's freezing, Fleetwood are crap, we're worse and the pitch is in a shocking state.

lifeskyblue

It's my third game since I stopped going and it pains me to say it but it sounds like I made the right decision.
Sounds dreadful on skyplayer and you guys on here giving the same story
Is it really that bad ??

Yes that bad

PUSB

wingy

What a great Saturday afternoon out. It's freezing, Fleetwood are crap, we're worse and the pitch is in a shocking state.
So nearly went but something told me it would be bad for my health /sanity/Law abiding status, and so CWR it is.

Grendel

Slade doesn't really need to do a rebuild job. It's just that he's turning technically gifted players into cart horses by getting them to play football from the dark ages...

Slades using tactics like he's afraid to lose. Defence at all costs-get rid, hot potato football.

He doesn't trust his players and we look like we doomed. I'll be surprised if Slade lasts the season....

Technically gifted footballers lol

Great_Expectations

We have 5 at the back and we still look pathetically vulnerable.

Rose is now our target man too, alongside Jones. Two really gifted players. I love being a cov fan.

James Smith

Not again! My phone really must hate me! Most others would change it from an offensive word, not to one :(

Doesn't bother me and thanks very much for the commentary which I'm enjoying even if the football is ((as usual) and it's depressing to think that) crap. ^

Users who are viewing this thread