Match Thread Coventry v Peterboro. Match Thread - Saturday 8th Apr (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Well great strike that off the bar from nothing.

Grendel

Burge saving a penalty, Lameiras scoring. One might almost think they are in the shop window ...

More like a car boot sale.

Great_Expectations

He did - for the third time in two years. It was a good enough goal but he's not good enough.

I couldn't see who made the pass - Beavon or Jones? It was a great pass.

We are never going to agree on players. I rate Bigi and Lameries, you don't. In all fairness I don't actually know who you rate.

It was Beavon - he may be the exception to my previous comment?!

ccfc92

Burge saving a penalty, Lameiras scoring. One might almost think they are in the shop window ...

I didn't realise that! Only got home from work at HT.

Well done Burge!

giphy.gif

Gazolba

We are never going to agree on players. I rate Bigi and Lameries, you don't. In all fairness I don't actually know who you rate.

Robins also must rate them as they keep getting picked. However, it's not hard to be the best of a poor bunch.

Grendel

I think Beavon has had his best game. Thomas is probably the find of the season. I think Turnbull gives us a good option at the back certainly at the next level down. I'm not sure about Clarke but I suspect he will be captain next season.

With Lameries you have to really decide what would make you want him after two seasons here of achieving very little. I personally wouldn't.

At least it's a fun game. It's very end of season stuff but it's a good match.

Grendel

Grendel

The Pygmy is nothing like Yakubu he's s pretty lively player.

Users who are viewing this thread