Match Thread Coventry v Peterboro. Match Thread - Saturday 8th Apr (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCharlie

Can't be there today so watching Final Score on red button. Dion and Garth Crookes both lamenting the state we are in. Garth in particular saying this is what happens when business takes over from the football.

Grendel

Looked a poor ball from Ruben to Thomas although thomas did well to get hold of it, finds space but opts for a short cross rather than going on his own at goal.

A selfish striker would have taken that chance

It was poor - it was behind him. Thomas in amazed didn't shoot.

stevefloyd

Good half we should be a couple of goals up but aftet Tom Daly got up they missed there penalty. . Carrying lameiras and Foley looks scared of the ball

Grendel

One of a handful of enjoyable games. More chances than normal - Peterborough look poor in defence but stronger in the middle and attack swiftly.

Beavon and Thomas very strong up front. Clarke done well at the back.

Foley you can see was a good player but his legs have just gone really.

Haynes and Reid have been poor

lifeskyblue

One of a handful of enjoyable games. More chances than normal - Peterborough look poor in defence but stronger in the middle and attack swiftly.

Beavon and Thomas very strong up front. Clarke done well at the back.

Foley you can see was a good player but his legs have just gone really.

Haynes and Reid have been poor

Have to agree.
Also burge done well saving the penalty. A few burge kicks but quite solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Ruben is so frustrating. So much talent and when he wants to play he can create chances. But when he doesn't, he adds nothing.

I'd like to see DKE for Foley to add some attacking impetus. Maybe Reid off too as he's back to his start of season form.

Grendel

Ruben is so frustrating. So much talent and when he wants to play he can create chances. But when he doesn't, he adds nothing.

I'd like to see DKE for Foley to add some attacking impetus. Maybe Reid off too as he's back to his start of season form.

Lameries has no pace or strength - he's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread