Match Thread Coventry v Rochdale Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

Formation means we dont get up the pitch enough generally three in midfield too deep need one to push on and other two dont seem to get up to support main forward enough.....formation limitations were very evident at Charlton where we barely mustered a shot.....bar Lameiras hitting post with a snapshot we simply carried no attacking threat that day! Our goals for shows you why this formation does not really work! Still that being said glad Venus has kept unchanged team from Tuesday very rare this season.

Nick

Administrator
Formation means we dont get up the pitch enough generally three in midfield too deep need one to push on and other two dont seem to get up to support main forward enough.....formation limitations were very evident at Charlton where we barely mustered a shot.....bar Lameiras hitting post with a snapshot we simply carried no attacking threat that day! Our goals for shows you why this formation does not really work! Still that being said glad Venus has kept unchanged team from Tuesday very rare this season.
Mccann was getting forward the other night, really high press

torchomatic

More in here that i thought there would be.

torchomatic

ccfcway

speaking to a representative of the march "fans are protesting in a very peaceful way", followed by cwr apologising for the language

pipkin73

Anyone else using Sky Blue Player. Sounds aweful. Had CWR on and broadcast in sterio bur SBP sounds mono

stupot07

speaking to a representative of the march "fans are protesting in a very peaceful way", followed by cwr apologising for the language
My mates partner has been shouted at coming out of the ticket off. Very peaceful

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Linell "I feel feeling towards the owners isn't going to go away and will continue at a high octain level for some time yet"

AndreasB

No more than 150 Rochdale here. Home crowd looks "normal"
Plenty of noise from blocks 15/16 including SISU out chants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipkin73

its been the same all season. Not sure why I pay for it to be honest
Only choice i have living out here.
Brought a new sound system for the pc last week, now the sound is aweful. Just comes out of the right speaker. Sounded ok on the old system.

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

City need to liven up here...

Pete in Portugal

Only choice i have living out here.
Brought a new sound system for the pc last week, now the sound is aweful. Just comes out of the right speaker. Sounded ok on the old system.

Sounds like Mickey Mouse talking ATM - hopeless sound quality. Completely unintelligible - AGAIN.............................

Users who are viewing this thread