Match Thread Coventry v Scunthorpe Match Thread - Saturday 12th Nov (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Was hoping to travel up today but alas work got in the way, hopefully latch on to one
Of the streams people are talking about, just logged on to the link someone posted
Above. Started to sign in with email address etc,but although it's free they required
Credit card details, so wasn't to sure about that, can anyone verify if it's safe or not.

Bry, you took the sensible option. When clicking on stream links, never install anything or type in any information. If it was the Cric link you accessed, they only shows another sites stream but no email or CC is needed (wasn't for the Morecambe game). It may be that the channel isn't live yet (still 90 mins to kickoff local time) so the channel has dropped ads all over the place.

Brylowes

Bry, you took the sensible option. When clicking on stream links, never install anything or type in any information. If it was the Cric link you accessed, they only shows another sites stream but no email or CC is needed (wasn't for the Morecambe game). It may be that the channel isn't live yet (still 90 mins to kickoff local time) so the channel has dropped ads all over the place.
Cheers HM, will try again a bit later.

stupot07

Wright and Agyei Ffs*. Mcbean bombed out the squad and only Tudguy the only striker on the bench.

*queue them both to score hatricks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Shame mcbean not on sqjas. lookes good on wycomne highlihhts ans stream of morcambe gsme.

Wright agyei and sordell worked vs port vale so i am not too concerned. howevwr wright looked poor in fa cup. kid must have tslent tho if mowbray and venus agreed to sign him

wingy

Wright and Agyei Ffs*. Mcbean bombed out the squad and only Tudguy the only striker on the bench.

*queue them both to score hatricks

Anyone for Lameiras is fair enough in my book and I love the guy, but what is this obsession from managers and square pegs in round holes.

lifeskyblue

All the lines on pitch...don't look like rugby union lines. What else has been played in last couple weeks up here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

I think we have seen a few shoots of progress with Agyei if we play the right balls to him.

I agree there has been progress but think he needs a more experienced player alongside to learn more from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

I think we have seen a few shoots of progress with Agyei if we play the right balls to him.
I disagree, I think agyei's gone backwards. The worst movement I have seen from a striker in a long time. He's OK if its played into his feet and can roll someone but the rest of his game is poor. He needs to do far more of he's the central striker.

That said I'm sure he'll go onto have a stormer today to prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Venus plays an interesting game for 70 mins to just stay in it. Not too much excitement but keeping it tight and then brings on jones and Reid of similar players and pushes on for the win

ccfcway

something has to give. We are unbeaten at home and only conceded 4 goals at home all season

Scunthorpe are top scorers in al 4 leagues

ccfcway

Sky Sports Pundits - Neil Mellor, Ian Dowie, Tony Cottee and Paul Walsh.....

2 gone for a Scunthorpe win, 2 gone for a draw

Otis

something has to give. We are unbeaten at home and only conceded 4 goals at home all season

Scunthorpe are top scorers in all 4 leagues

How did they manage that then? I thought they were a League One club only.

Must be knackered by now. Bodes well for the City today.

Buster

best to start the game without the show ponies ,more room for the three midfield and plenty outballs with the three up
Wingers that cant cross and forwards that cant head means youve gotta keep ball on floor

Users who are viewing this thread