Match Thread Coventry v West Ham Match Thread - Tuesday 30th Aug (1 Viewer)

stupot07

1de25a674ba687c56c5b8cb1b2699245.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Calling it now, burge will be the hero of the night!

Does this go to penalties or just a point for the group?

Gazolba

Glad they are giving Burge a game. He still has the number 1 shirt.

theferret

It will almost certainly cost the club money to stage tonight's game. Very rare that I miss a game, but can't find a reason to go tonight.

Sky Blue Harry H

Seriously, I imagine a handful of local Hammers fans will turn up to watch their team. Are they opening the away section???

Nick

Administrator
Seriously, I imagine a handful of local Hammers fans will turn up to watch their team. Are they opening the away section???
They had best do, put them near me and I'll knock each one out.*

* I wouldn't really, but I'd imagine they still need segregation and stuff just for the plonkers.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
They had best do, put them near me and I'll knock each one out.*

* I wouldn't really, but I'd imagine they still need segregation and stuff just for the plonkers.
Rodney Trotter's a West Ham fan? I never knew that! :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just found out what tonight's game is all about. The Checkatrade Trophy. WTF??? Checkatrade? Don't they sponsor Cowboy Builders on telly? No surprise there, then! Almost as bad as the Johnstones Tin Pot thing! What have we sunk down to? :facepalm:

steve82

Have we opened the stadium as normal tonight, food kiosk ect... Or have the club actually planned for a small turn out and closed various sections

skybluejelly

I feel sorry for the people down on the concourse having to hold big arrows on sticks saying" food " and soft drinks ..do they think we don't know where the kiosks are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce the Boot

I've just found out what tonight's game is all about. The Checkatrade Trophy. WTF??? Checkatrade? Don't they sponsor Cowboy Builders on telly? No surprise there, then! Almost as bad as the Johnstones Tin Pot thing! What have we sunk down to? :facepalm:

At the right place for cowboys , at the home of Sisu

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Well previously we got pots of paint for taking part.

Now we get a free recommended plumber to visit and sort a leaking tap!

Users who are viewing this thread