December Stadium Deadline (3 Viewers)

Grendel

I'm not deflecting, you've got me. You enjoy the exposing of men you've had contact with via the Internet.

If you were to ask a few premier league football fans to name any of our players or our current manger or ask those same fans to name a few WASPS players not sure they would be able to name any, nut potemtially more likely name a few WASPs players.

Also who will get the most national media coverage and will be on live TV the most - currently it is WASPs.

PS hate WASPS but just pointing it out.

I honestly couldn't even name one England player - not one

armybike

Is he sitting with you?

If not, dont be silly the man has taste, it would be Northampton Saints DVD's.

Yep, he says "Hi".

Astute

Luckily the Northampton fans turned their back on CCFC during our time there. No doubt you'd be furious if CCFC had been handing out free tickets and the locals turning.

Yet for some bizarre reason you feel the need to defend Wasps here?

Why do you always have to make out that someone has said something that they have not?

Would you like to find one post where I have ever defended them?

Someone pointing out something does not mean they are defending someone. If it did there would be a fair few totally defending SISU and their actions on this thread.

stupot07

Why would Wasps be playing in a football match?

Doesn't RFU stand for rugby FOOTBALL Union? Anyway you knew that it was a typo, and exactly what I meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

armybike

Anyway, back on track -

Do you think what was discussed in the FL meeting will be released in any detail or just that it's taken place.

armybike

Two old codgers together. Discussing when rugby used to be an amateur game, and rattles at football games I suspect.

No

Sick Boy

Anyway, back on track -

Do you think what was discussed in the FL meeting will be released in any detail or just that it's taken place.

Yet more attempts destabilise ccfc. You must be disappointed you are doing so well at the moment.

Sick Boy

Why do you always have to make out that someone has said something that they have not?

Someone pointing out something does not mean they are defending someone. If it did there would be a fair few totally defending SISU and their actions on this thread.

It's clearly implied in your post whether you meant it or not.

armybike

Yet more attempts destabilise ccfc. You must be disappointed you are doing so well at the moment.

What are you on about? SISU have had a meeting with the Football League within the last month regarding the progression and I'm asking what level of information will be released. This thread after all is about the stadium.

armybike

Seems some on here like throwing the 'defending' word around but then move the goal posts when asked to back it up and say that it's either what was implied or sometimes decide for you what you were actually saying.

Anyway, up the Wasps!

Sick Boy

What are you on about? SISU have had a meeting with the Football League within the last month regarding the progression and I'm asking what level of information will be released. This thread after all is about the stadium.

Funny that you don't post in the more positive threads about actual football.

*awaits attempts at a witty deflection

armybike

Funny that you don't post in the more positive threads about actual football.

*awaits attempts at a witty deflection

Oh, don't I? Righto love!

Seems funny you ranted and now are trying to deflect having not answered my question.

Astute

I presume you'd herald it a positive for ccfc had the Northampton locals flocked to see us play there as well.

So do you know what the word means?

You have had plenty of time to Google it by now.

Nick

Administrator
Seems some on here like throwing the 'defending' word around but then move the goal posts when asked to back it up and say that it's either what was implied or sometimes decide for you what you were actually saying.

Anyway, up the Wasps!
not this old chestnut, it's getting boring now. You say something and it's clear what you mean, then you give it the "it's the way you process it" shit. Funny how multiple people seem to process your posts wrong, maybe it says something about the way you post.

Astute

I presume you'd herald it a positive for ccfc had the Northampton locals flocked to see us play there as well.

Or shall I put it another way?

The value of the RICOH was done before the rent strike and us playing in Northampton. Wasps paid less as the SISU plan of devaluing the Ricoh worked. So are you insinuating that anyone using the fact of Wasps getting it for less than it was once valued at is supporting SISU?

I am not. But I am also not trying to blame anyone as all sides are to blame and Wasps took advantage of it.

armybike

not this old chestnut, it's getting boring now. You say something and it's clear what you mean, then you give it the "it's the way you process it" shit. Funny how multiple people seem to process your posts wrong, maybe it says something about the way you post.

Maybe I could email you my comments for approval before posting?

Grendel

Do you work for the CET or are you just a mate of Simon Gilbert?

Nick

Administrator
Or maybe you can stop posting stuff and then back tracking blaming how other people process it when it's clear how you want things to mean.

Or maybe you could actually post about coventry city? You know, football!

Ian1779

Anyway, back on track -

I would imagine that a) we won't be told about it and b) no matter what the FL actually say they can't do a lot. They financially don't have the power to fight something if it ever went to litigation, plus the fact they have set precedents previously, so any kind of sanction against us would be difficult to uphold.

SISU probably got away with saying it was on their 'to-do list'

armybike

Or maybe you can stop posting stuff and then back tracking blaming how other people process it when it's clear how you want things to mean.

Or maybe you could actually post about coventry city? You know, football!

So I've not said it then.

I've never backtracked on anything I've said.

As I said in another thread, the really odd thing with this place is that the self appoint CCFC hardcore are the ones who seem obsessed with Wasps/rugby.

If either word appears in a comment they appear like winged monkeys to attack. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Also, I do post about Coventry City, but thanks for taking the time to confirm you mean the team and not city. Best to avoid any confusion huh!

Sick Boy

So I've not said it then.

I've never backtracked on anything I've said.

As I said in another thread, the really odd thing with this place is that the self appoint CCFC hardcore are the ones who seem obsessed with Wasps/rugby.

If either word appears in a comment they appear like winged monkeys to attack. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Also, I do post about Coventry City, but thanks for taking the time to confirm you mean the team and not city. Best to avoid any confusion huh!

It's hardly a surprise that loyal ccfc fans are angry that a franchise has moved to the city. You seemed to already have an existing affiliation for them, very convinient.

Grendel

More crude attempts at humour by armybike to deflect after he makes a tit of himself again.

It shows you something when even Tony and Italia have run away from him,

He strikes me as a bit of a nut job. The type who posts on the CET comments page or bombards the SCG with e-mails asking stupid questions.

Sick Boy

Or shall I put it another way?

The value of the RICOH was done before the rent strike and us playing in Northampton. Wasps paid less as the SISU plan of devaluing the Ricoh worked. So are you insinuating that anyone using the fact of Wasps getting it for less than it was once valued at is supporting SISU?

I am not. But I am also not trying to blame anyone as all sides are to blame and Wasps took advantage of it.

Obviously all sides are to blame but what was your intented point of the post? If the franchise's fans were travelling up from London then fair enough.

It's strange that now criticising the franchise is becoming akin to backing sisu with ccfc fans turning on each other and defending a franchise supporter who is clearly here not as a ccfc fan.

Grendel

Obviously all sides are to blame but what was your intented point of the post? If the franchise's fans were travelling up from London then fair enough.

It's strange that now criticising the franchise is becoming akin to backing sisu with ccfc fans turning on each other and defending a franchise supporter who is clearly here not as a ccfc fan.

I doubt he thought about his post but any independent observer reading it would assume it's a glowing reference for all things wasps.

Users who are viewing this thread