Denis Dragus (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

Makes me wonder where Tatsu will actually be deployed, as we have Van Ewijk at RWB, Bidwell/Da Silva at LWB and Palmer/O’Hare at CAM.

Behind Simms?

Another flair player like Dragus will either be a bench warmer, or a regular ‘impact’ sub, as I can’t see Tatsu being left out to accommodate him. 🤷‍♂️

Deity

Makes me wonder where Tatsu will actually be deployed, as we have Van Ewijk at RWB, Bidwell/Da Silva at LWB and Palmer/O’Hare at CAM.

Behind Simms?

Another flair player like Dragus will either be a bench warmer, or a regular ‘impact’ sub, as I can’t see Tatsu being left out to accommodate him. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe Robins is going to be objective and play which ever players are in form and making the biggest contribution ! Just a thought …..

TomRad85

Behind Simms?

Another flair player like Dragus will either be a bench warmer, or a regular ‘impact’ sub, as I can’t see Tatsu being left out to accommodate him.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'd rather have strong squad problems than shit squad problems. Players will have to perform to stay in the team and I expect Robins to utilise his bench far more.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Our team is going to turn defenses inside out. Hamer needs to stay.

My immediate thought is that if this rumour is serious and not just press/social media talk, this is Hamer's replacement.

There isn't much chat about Hamer and Cov being close to an agreement or that Hamer is showing any pushing desire to sign. And with only a year left on his contract, MR and Cov can hope that Hamer chooses to stay but they are limited on how much time they can give him so need a fallback plan in case he chooses to depart at Xmas. If this guy is good and is available now, Cov need to act. Otherwise, if Gus decides to move on at the end of this transfer window, we're without a key creative midfielder.

procdoc

My immediate thought is that if this rumour is serious and not just press/social media talk, this is Hamer's replacement.

There isn't much chat about Hamer and Cov being close to an agreement or that Hamer is showing any pushing desire to sign. And with only a year left on his contract, MR and Cov can hope that Hamer chooses to stay but they are limited on how much time they can give him so need a fallback plan in case he chooses to depart at Xmas. If this guy is good and is available now, Cov need to act. Otherwise, if Gus decides to move on at the end of this transfer window, we're without a key creative midfielder.
He’s a completely different type of player to Hamer, he wouldn’t be his replacement.

Happy_Martian

He’s a completely different type of player to Hamer, he wouldn’t be his replacement.

But you can't disagree that MR and the club will be looking for alternatives just in case Hamer does decide to move on. They won't wait until Gus makes up his mind before they act.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Finham

Very skilful but looks a bit selfish! He's not played a lot of games for a 24 year old. But definitely something there that you'd think we could work with and improve, especially if it's less than a million.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Very skilful but looks a bit selfish! He's not played a lot of games for a 24 year old. But definitely something there that you'd think we could work with and improve, especially if it's less than a million.

Apparently you can't judge him by a few videos.

mark82

Well if this new fella Dragus play in the same team as Tatsu I doubt they will be partnering each other at centre-back.
I Guess Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Users who are viewing this thread