Fa cup tickets (4 Viewers)

Addi

I've got a spare ticket (£45+3.75) in block 547! Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

Brylowes

when you take the FA tickets out and hospitality it's probably about 20,000 each. Wembley holds 90,000 but each team didn't get 45,000 tickets
That’s because Wembley has thousands of privately owned corporate seats, FA cup semi-final are very different to the final when it comes to the allocation of tickets.
In our semi-final v Leeds we were allocated 27,000 tickets & Leeds 25,000, the gate was 52,000.

Brylowes

Doubt it. If you get 36,000 each at Wembley, you'd not get that at Anfield.

Old Trafford isn't in a fit enough state, neither is Villa Park.

I know it's in Wales but the Millennium would be the dream. Unbelievable stadium.
Old Trafford & Villa Pk aren’t in a fit enough state to host semi-finals 🤔 they’re completely full every game aren’t they.

Old Warwickshire lad

Fellow SBT'ers I'm looking for 1 ticket pref' around block 140 but happy with anywhere ..if you know anybody who has a spare please let me know ..i'm in Wark/Leam area if anyone wants to do cash for an email smartphone wallet transfer
I am a bit of a technophobe so don’t know what you’re on about with wallet transfers.
But if you want to put yourself out I have 1300 points and will be over the arena shopping park in the morning.
And if you want to pay me cash I can log on and you can pick your seat and have the ticket sent to your email if possible.
Or take my details and trust me to forward the email to you.
Think admin on here has all my details.

pusbccfc

Old Trafford & Villa Pk aren’t in a fit enough state to host semi-finals 🤔 they’re completely full every game aren’t they.

Both generally considered dated stadiums, especially Old Trafford. Hence why it hasn't been selected for the Euros.

Major Tom

I am a bit of a technophobe so don’t know what you’re on about with wallet transfers.
But if you want to put yourself out I have 1300 points and will be over the arena shopping park in the morning.
And if you want to pay me cash I can log on and you can pick your seat and have the ticket sent to your email if possible.
Or take my details and trust me to forward the email to you.
Think admin on here has all my details.
Cheers, I have dropped your a reply in conversations.. Will the system allow you to buy another one if you already have one even if you have the points?

Last edited:

shmmeee

The team wouldn't need to even walk off the pitch at full time as I think that was sliding too

Doesn’t sound so silly to have a pitch removed and under grow lights for concerts and the like after the last decade of issues TBF.

Reactions: AOM

Gynnsthetonic

Doubt it. If you get 36,000 each at Wembley, you'd not get that at Anfield.

Old Trafford isn't in a fit enough state, neither is Villa Park.

I know it's in Wales but the Millennium would be the dream. Unbelievable stadium.
Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal all be good for a semi final

SBT

Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal all be good for a semi final
West Ham’s ground is a dreadful place to watch a game.

Would like to see the new Spurs ground, but if you’re going to London anyway you may as well just do it at Wembley and take the extra allocation

SBT

Are the tickets sold out yet.
The fair weather bunch in the 1300+ points crew, not content with having already ruined most away day atmospheres this year, are now condemning us to empty seats on Sunday. Sanctions needed.

Old Warwickshire lad

Come on you lot help.
If I have 1300 points can I login with my details and let my friend buy the ticket with his credit card and have the ticket sent to his email?

Hobo

Come on you lot help.
If I have 1300 points can I login with my details and let my friend buy the ticket with his credit card and have the ticket sent to his email?

If it's a valid payment method I don't see why not? Re email... You can just forward ticket to him off yours with your email. If he is a friend you trust each other surely?

Old Warwickshire lad

If it's a valid payment method I don't see why not? Re email... You can just forward ticket to him off yours with your email. If he is a friend you trust each other surely?
I lied he is not a friend he is a well known regular poster on here.
I am toying with giving him my login details to get a ticket.
Is that plain stupid ?

Users who are viewing this thread