Facebook and Godden (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

It's Jordan Pontichelli all over again.
Or for us oldies, and I respectfully include us both in that group Otis….The new Paul Culpin

Otis

Or for us oldies, and I respectfully include us both in that group Otis….The new Paul Culpin
I was there when he scored! Maybe my memory is fading, but I thought it was against Man City, Kop End and it was something like the very first minute.

Go on, tell me, it was the West End, last minute and was Man United instead..

Bugsy

Well that's a shit one, why don't we try and get Liam Delap from Man City on loan...PUSB

clint van damme

I was there when he scored! Maybe my memory is fading, but I thought it was against Man City, Kop End and it was something like the very first minute.

Go on, tell me, it was the West End, last minute and was Man United instead..

I thought the same but someone on here said it wasn't the first minute.

Sick Boy

I doubt very much he will be back to full fitness in 6 weeks if he has had his appendix removed.
pusbccfc posted he has already had an op, not sure if he knows that for certain, but mild appendicitis, although requiring immediate A&E investigation, can sometimes be treated with antibiotics
If he has had keyhole surgery then the recovery time is much shorter. I know someone who was up and about as normal after a couple of days of having theirs done. Mine was surgically removed and it literally took me 2 weeks to walk unaided.

pusbccfc

Totally agree with everyone that Taveras will be miles off. Not even close to playing this season.

However, I do always look back to when we were forced to throw Callum Wilson on for that first game of the Sixfields season away at Crawley and the outrage from Cov fans that we had to play him. We got lucky with him.

stevefloyd

Its another masterstroke by Robins...sending Godden in for fake surgery so we can get an exciting prospect on loan or maybe a permanant signing....in Robins we trust

steve cooper

If he has had keyhole surgery then the recovery time is much shorter. I know someone who was up and about as normal after a couple of days of having theirs done. Mine was surgically removed and it literally took me 2 weeks to walk unaided.
Yes, I had mine removed some 50 odd years ago, recently a young doctor saw the scar and asked me if I had been stabbed.

slowpoke

Totally agree with everyone that Taveras will be miles off. Not even close to playing this season.

However, I do always look back to when we were forced to throw Callum Wilson on for that first game of the Sixfields season away at Crawley and the outrage from Cov fans that we had to play him. We got lucky with him.
Not sure about miles off that would indicate to me will he ever be good enough, he’s been playing/training with the first team for ages so he knows them and they know him, getting a loanee in is likely to be a rookie who has to start from scratch.

sylus

has it actually been confirmed about Godden, or is it just BS, from someone on FB, to wind everybody up.

covmark

I think it is more hope than hype, as there are few alternatives. if we dont bring anybody in (or we end up with a Pressley/Slade panic signing) we are down to Gyokores and Waghorn.
Alternatively we could do what stuart pearce did with David james, and throw Ben wilson up front
Exactly. There is no hype. Just a few posters commenting on the fact we don't have many/any other choices.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

has it actually been confirmed about Godden, or is it just BS, from someone on FB, to wind everybody up.
I'm wondering this, not seen confirmation yet. Hoping its a rumour that snowballed.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Bad decision to let Walker go instead of Shipley unfortunately. It would take 3/4 injuries for Shipley to get a go now Bidwell is here. Only 1 for us to be short upfront.
It sure looks a bad decision now. Maybe we'll push harder for Shipley out the door now and bring our own loan in.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread