Fisher (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

It was facts.

How was it clickbait? Explain it to me or pipe down trying to say things you have no idea about.
Not everyone is a Computer geek. We all say "Clickbait" when someone is deliberately trying to invoke a response from another poster, which you do regularly. Perhaps Troll is a better description of you.

Sky Blue Kid

You must have a huge supply of Duracell batteries to keep shoving up your arse, you're like a Nuns knickers.. Always on.

Last edited:

Grendel

Should someone on here call Special Branch - captain dart and Covman appear to have been kidnapped.

rob9872

Some people need to be abused and I feel no sympathy for them. It's like saying be nice to traffic wardens because they're only doing their job. B*llocks, nobody forced them to do it and they could choose plenty of other things. Little pocket Hitlers who deserve all the shit they get!

Nick

Administrator
Not everyone is a Computer geek. We all say "Clickbait" when someone is deliberately trying to invoke a response from another poster, which you do regularly. Perhaps Troll is a better description of you.

That isn't clickbait, it's just what you have read somebody else use to try and have a dig when they didn't know what it was either and you thought you would try and use it.

Troll? You mean like vanishing when something good happens to the club and then re-appearing again going on about things you have no idea about? Standard.

Sky Blue Kid

That isn't clickbait, it's just what you have read somebody else use to try and have a dig when they didn't know what it was either and you thought you would try and use it.

Troll? You mean like vanishing when something good happens to the club and then re-appearing again going on about things you have no idea about? Standard.

No!.... Like open your fucking eyes and read... I've made posts only your a blind nob that chooses not to read properly.

Nick

Administrator
No!.... Like open your fucking eyes and read... I've made posts only your a blind nob that chooses not to read properly.

Open my eyes for what?

My eyes are open when I said you had gone AWOL as have others as they are facts. My eyes were also open to see that you tried to give it the "clickbait" line and I read properly that you had no idea what it meant.

Sad really how some of the most outraged about CCFC aren't that fussed when something good happens :(

Oh and on topic about Fisher, I am pretty sure he thrives on the situations. It is what he does, a bit like a politician.

Sky Blue Kid

Open my eyes for what?

My eyes are open when I said you had gone AWOL as have others as they are facts. My eyes were also open to see that you tried to give it the "clickbait" line and I read properly that you had no idea what it meant.

Sad really how some of the most outraged about CCFC aren't that fussed when something good happens :(

Oh and on topic about Fisher, I am pretty sure he thrives on the situations. It is what he does, a bit like a politician.

Sad really how some people get turned on by attacking other posters. You gone blind yet Nick...Nick..... Nick!!!!
As for going AWOL.... Today is Thursday.... Yesterday My daughter broke her wrist so was at hospital with her most of the day, So fuck off with your accusations nobhead.

Nick

Administrator
Sad really how some people get turned on by attacking other posters. You gone blind yet Nick...Nick..... Nick!!!!
As for going AWOL.... Today is Thursday.... Yesterday My daughter broke her wrist so was at hospital with her most of the day, So fuck off with your accusations nobhead.

Sorry to hear that, hope she is ok!

Gone blind from what? The facts? You still posted in this thread yesterday by the way ;)

Those who live in glass houses as they say.

Sky Blue Kid

Sorry to hear that, hope she is ok!

Gone blind from what? The facts? You still posted in this thread yesterday by the way ;)

Those who live in glass houses as they say.

Errrr don't think so... I "Liked some posts today that were posted from yesterday and today, but don't recall making any posts yesterday... Perhaps that's because "I WASN'T AT HOME"???

Captain Dart

The problem with using the 'you haven't invested' line of attack is that invest in football terms basically means gift. While we'd all love SISU to hand over £10m to go on a spending spree if you're arguing from a business perspective the argument that you should repeat past mistakes and invest beyond your means in hope of future returns doesn't stand up to any scrutiny.

Or... if you've been trying and failing for nearly 10 years to make a questionable investment profitable then maybe you are in the wrong business,

*Edit... whoops, several others beat me to the punch..

Captain Dart

Heard a fair bit last night.
No Idea if any of it is true.
Sordell wad on £4K a week (likely)
Beavon and Reilly are being funded by Burton till the Summer.
I will just add my own opinion on SISU and TF.
He Is ultimately responsible for the way this Club is/has been run strategically for 5yrs.
SISU have not invested any thing ever or gifted the Club but taken out £4M in player sales (due to Sixfield losses) that should have been invested (Re)back into the Club.
All they have done is loaned the Club money, just as a bank would.
Their problem is that they loaned the money to one buffoon after another and now the Gerald Ratner of Brand destruction and bean counting.
They like a bank have no right to recovery of their failed Loans.
I find It scandalous that they retained control through the Administration /Liquidation process.
The law is an ass.
Top post.

Captain Dart

Clint, you are a poster I respect, I know what you mean mate, I'm a people person and try to see a little bit of good in everyone
Well I'm a cynical old bastard and I need proof, I can definitely say I haven't seen any.

Nick

Administrator
Quick, post as many times as possible in reply in here so people don't notice I don't give a shit about the football!

giphy.gif

Captain Dart

I remember Brian Richardson claiming that he never got a salary to run the club. Look how that went.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Didn't he always have a sizable Directors loan.

Sky Blue Kid

Your account has been hacked then as you posted in this thread?

Fisher
Fisher
Oh yes found three(3) quick responses with "Will I".... "Coming up now" and "Dogshit interview".... all in the space of 15 minutes (Midday) before I had to go to the hospital with my daughter...... I didn't get up till late morning(Was ill most of the night) about 11-00am Was settling down for afternoon reading posts(You know what I mean, something you don't do.... READ) Then had to go, got back about 8-30pm.... Why the fuck am I explaining things to you I don't know.

Nick

Administrator
Oh yes found three(3) quick responses with "Will I".... "Coming up now" and "Dogshit interview".... all in the space of 15 minutes (Midday) before I had to go to the hospital with my daughter...... I didn't get up till late morning(Was ill most of the night) about 11-00am Was settling down for afternoon reading posts(You know what I mean, something you don't do.... READ) Then had to go, got back about 8-30pm.... Why the fuck am I explaining things to you I don't know.

I didn't ask you to explain. I just pointed out you had posted but in here and not about the football...

As I said, I hope her arm is ok!

Captain Dart

"attack" jesus christ.

Was just pointing out how some people seem to have vanished since something decent happened to CCFC. ;)

More paranoia, a Wembley final is great for the club the fans and particularly the young players.

I don't believe that fixed the sickness in the club, my focus is on getting SISU out, then hopefully there will be some hope for the longer term.

Grendel

Or... if you've been trying and failing for nearly 10 years to make a questionable investment profitable then maybe you are in the wrong business,

*Edit... whoops, several others beat me to the punch..

You managed to break out the dungeon as well?

Just Covman to go now.

NortonSkyBlue

I listened to Fisher on Talksport via the telegraph link and I must say I grudgingly admire the guy, As Jim White says he fronts up, he sounds plausible and is not flustered by questions and responds with a straight bat.
I wasn't impressed with the line of questioning and frankly it was a missed opportunity but nevertheless well done to Talksport for keeping us in the spotlight.
The paying for Wembley travel or reducing tickets were heaven sent for Fisher. He could bat them away all day, he was not held to account for the shocking PR and the breakdown in relations with all parties involved with the owners or what are the plans post 2017-18 season.
Oh! it seems on this thread you have to say fuck off Nick before you post!

Nick

Administrator
More paranoia, a Wembley final is great for the club the fans and particularly the young players.

I don't believe that fixed the sickness in the club, my focus is on getting SISU out, then hopefully there will be some hope for the longer term.

Hardly paranoia is it that you struggle when it comes to talking about football but you try to have 2 accounts to push the politics! :emoji_fearful:

Nick

Administrator
I listened to Fisher on Talksport via the telegraph link and I must say I grudgingly admire the guy, As Jim White says he fronts up, he sounds plausible and is not flustered by questions and responds with a straight bat.
I wasn't impressed with the line of questioning and frankly it was a missed opportunity but nevertheless well done to Talksport for keeping us in the spotlight.
The paying for Wembley travel or reducing tickets were heaven sent for Fisher. He could bat them away all day, he was not held to account for the shocking PR and the breakdown in relations with all parties involved with the owners or what are the plans post 2017-18 season.

I think that's one thing that is missed.

While people are shouting about investment or demanding paying for the fans to go to Wembley it's a piece of piss.

It should be quizzing him about the communication / PR between the fans and the club and the academy etc. People like Jim White just listen to people shouting about investment and go all out on things like that and it makes it easy. Same as Micky Quinn having a meltdown that no players had been "bought". Fisher can just dismiss it straight off by saying Jones and Turnbull for example.

Jim White does the transfer deadline day but picks out CCFC for having undisclosed fees? That shit can be swept away all day every day because most lower league clubs have undisclosed not just us.

Hammer him about the communication, the academy etc.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Could that be you weren't attacked for no reason? Or assumed something before knowing facts?

NortonSkyBlue

Could that be you weren't attacked for no reason? Or assumed something before knowing facts?
No just made an observation. I don't see evidence attacking by anyone on here, its the internet, its a forum to voice their opinions as you do yours.
It really isn't worth descending to the level of abusing each other and if you aren't happy with the response then defend your position through debate.
Just my view and of course I respect your right to respond how you see fit.

Sky Blue Kid

No just made an observation. I don't see evidence attacking by anyone on here, its the internet, its a forum to voice their opinions as you do yours.
It really isn't worth descending to the level of abusing each other and if you aren't happy with the response then defend your position through debate.
Just my view and of course I respect your right to respond how you see fit.
Quote Nick...["attack" jesus christ.

Was just pointing out how some people seem to have vanished since something decent happened to CCFC. ;)]Unquote

"Strange he replied to my post and nobody elses eh?"

Nick

Administrator
Quote Nick...["attack" jesus christ.

Was just pointing out how some people seem to have vanished since something decent happened to CCFC. ;)]Unquote

Strange he replied to my post and nobody elses eh?

I have also said it to Captain Dart.

2 people who haven't bothered about the football but straight into this thread ;)

Sky Blue Kid

I have also said it to Captain Dart.

2 people who haven't bothered about the football but straight into this thread ;)

Once again... I told you where I was from midday till 8-30pm yesterday... Would you like me to update you when I take a shit too?
Or am I not allowed a life away from you and SBT?

Nick

Administrator
Once again... I told you where I was from midday till till 8-30pm yesterday... Would you like me to update you when I take a shit too?

No, I didn't ask where you were.

I was pointing out it wasn't just you I have said it to, like you make out.

So over and over again you are saying things that are incorrect starting with the "clickbait" line.

Sky Blue Kid

No, I didn't ask where you were.

I was pointing out it wasn't just you I have said it to, like you make out.

So over and over again you are saying things that are incorrect starting with the "clickbait" line.

"Was just pointing out how some people seem to have vanished since something decent happened to CCFC." ;)]Unquote Nick

Nah! course you weren't, lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread