Fleetwood Town (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

stupot07

Mowbray has really sorted the defence out, debunks the myth that to score goals you have to let a shed load in the other end.

Been saying that for the last 3 years!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Get in you little beauties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

rupert_bear

We still need to capitalise on these chances we keep getting, missing far too many for my liking, has cost us points and 2 cup ties and could have cost us 2 points today, hey but perhaps that's a bit negative a wins a win I suppose

lifeskyblue

Sign of champions that. Grinding out 1-0 wins :D

Absolutely...grind out results, score late to turn 1 point to 3, win without your talismanic striker., nullify effect of ex players/managers. All signs of something special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I hold no grudge with Pressley. Seemed a genuine guy, engaged well with fans, just wasn't up to it in the end.

letsallsingtogether

Firstly SP Top Man.
Secondly my misses now has a 100% away win record

rupert_bear

But let's stop talking about Steven Pressley he's history and Tony Mowbray is the only manager we should be talking about or want to .

SkyBlueMatt

Brilliant result. Maybe not the greatest performance but its 3 points away from home. Cannot ask for more.

As for Presley, now that we have the three points I hope he does well for them. It was mentioned on the phone in, we had some great moments but it wasn't good enough in the end.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread