Footage from the march today (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So there we go again, a quick diversion and you won't actually answer a straight question again because essentially you are in support of the very cunts that are taking the club apart bit by bit and all too soon when they cast off their legal eagle wigs will dump us up the creak without a paddle and they won't look back because lets face it , the money squandered will not be Joy and Tim's but a bunch of faceless investors and our 134 year old football club will be history ! You and them are a big let down Nick !

I'll tell joy that on Monday morning when I clock in.

Go and have a lie down.

dadgad

Off the hook for what?

Oh dear.....
1) Granting the golden share
2) Not imposing their own regulations
3) Allowing an off shore anonymous hedge fund to take club out of city in order to blackmail council and hurt fans.
4) Northampton is beyond the radius permitted.
5) A club that is not trying to realise its potential in order to gain legal leverage is not providing true competition. This is hard to prove but is what is happening as every city fan with a brain must know.

Hadji10

The main problem we have with these marches/protests is that unfortunately not enough people care that much anymore. And that's the truth. They're completely pointless, it won't change a thing,

fernandopartridge

Sorry "let down by the football league" in what sense? They punished the club twice for SISU wrongdoings (administration in 2013). What are we expecting them to do? Should they have relegated the club for playing in Northampton?

fernandopartridge

Oh dear.....
1) Granting the golden share
2) Not imposing their own regulations
3) Allowing an off shore anonymous hedge fund to take club out of city in order to blackmail council and hurt fans.
4) Northampton is beyond the radius permitted.
5) A club that is not trying to realise its potential in order to gain legal leverage is not providing true competition. This is hard to prove but is what is happening as every city fan with a brain must know.
Do you think they should have kicked CCFC out of the league?

singers_pore

I applaud the fans who go on marches, etc. However, for SISU to take real notice, there has to be a much cleverer and well thought out strategy from the protest groups. We need to directly damage SISU's business interests and make life extremely uncomfortable for TF and JS. We are being far too "nice" and naïve in our strategy.

dadgad

Do you think they should have kicked CCFC out of the league?
No BUT they should have represented the
interests of the fans and the sporting principle of playing at home. They had this power but chose not to exercise it. This has had devastating long term term effects on the club. Imho the FL is utterly spineless.
I agree with Singaspore- the protests are great but they need to up their game.

letsallsingtogether

The main problem we have with these marches/protests is that unfortunately not enough people care that much anymore. And that's the truth. They're completely pointless, it won't change a thing,
So did you match or are you one of those that doesn't care enough?

chiefdave

Anyone who went down to Holbrooks Park and marched got an accurate figure for attendance. CWR had someone on the march reporting live who said about 300 but the Telegraph has it as 2,500.

letsallsingtogether

Why would I march for something I don't believe in?
No problem with that but why make the remark you did then.
You said people don't care NOT because they don't believe.
But have it your own way.
So now all those that didn't march are happy with SISU that is what you are saying?

letsallsingtogether

Anyone who went down to Holbrooks Park and marched got an accurate figure for attendance. CWR had someone on the march reporting live who said about 300 but the Telegraph has it as 2,500.
Just look at the pictures make up your own mind.
My estimate was over 1500 at the park.

dadgad

Of those 1500 there are
Many thousands more, probably tens of thousands more, who want Sisu OUT.
They have tried to drag the club down to their level which is a tragedy for the proud traditions of our club and community.
Respect to those that marched and continue to keep alive the true spirit which still shines.
We will win in the end.
PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The best way to do it for the Sky Game would be to make sure everybody sits under the cameras if they can. They will already be seeing the Telegraph stand when they pan round that's empty, the away stand will be quite empty.

If somehow the people in the main stand where the benches are could move round (I am not sure about ticketing, and with the ground being closed off between them) then we could hide those people. Then if people in the front 20 rows all move to the back of the stand it will look a lot emptier, and people still get to watch the game.

Pretty sure it could be manipulated somehow with how the cameras are positioned.
It's just an idea, for The Sheffield utd game on Sky, how about if ALL fans the stayed in the Concourse's for the first TEN MINUTES after
Kick off as a protest against SISU. That way we get the Publicity on Sky and the Fans get to watch the game.
Like I say it's just an idea.

georgehudson

at least 2,000 marched, we (20 or so), joined @ the start of lythalls lane,
lots more joined en route, when we got to the top of the hill on bedlam lane, we could see the marchers stretching around the ricoh, by the island, that's some 1/4 of a mile,
whichever spineless c&w reporter said 250, ought to be named & shamed,
all of the photo's & videos should be forwarded to sisu's offices

Grendel

No BUT they should have represented the
interests of the fans and the sporting principle of playing at home. They had this power but chose not to exercise it. This has had devastating long term term effects on the club. Imho the FL is utterly spineless.
I agree with Singaspore- the protests are great but they need to up their game.

What you are suggesting is a private company has to be forced to take a deal on rental arrangements even if it views that as detrimental to its business interests you clueless dimwit.

Grendel

at least 2,000 marched, we (20 or so), joined @ the start of lythalls lane,
lots more joined en route, when we got to the top of the hill on bedlam lane, we could see the marchers stretching around the ricoh, by the island, that's some 1/4 of a mile,
whichever spineless c&w reporter said 250, ought to be named & shamed,
all of the photo's & videos should be forwarded to sisu's offices

There was nowhere near 2,000 there you idiot

Red John

I applaud the fans who go on marches, etc. However, for SISU to take real notice, there has to be a much cleverer and well thought out strategy from the protest groups. We need to directly damage SISU's business interests and make life extremely uncomfortable for TF and JS. We are being far too "nice" and naïve in our strategy.
100% agree, hit the bastards where it hurts them most, pester their investors and give them bad press, they don't care about a few thousand stood outside, they do care about their investment reputation, so let's find a way to fuck them over like the cunts they are....am not belittling the march by the way, they might not care but it shows that's the fans of this club do, I applaud everybody involved

Grendel

Perhaps we should all boycott this forum until Grendel fucks off!

Dadgad is a notorious troll. He is GPE Mark 2. George Hudson is a buffoon to suggest there is a CWR conspiracy.

The constant blathering on about fit and proper owners and the football league is boring.

Blackpool are owned by a convicted rapist of a 16 year old girl and have blatantly and openly taken money out of the club as well as suing fans who criticise them on social media.

There has been a boycott in place for 4 years.

The football league consider them fit and proper owners and they are still there.

Users who are viewing this thread