Forest 3 Huddersfield 1 so far........ (1 Viewer)

ggrady

Anybody thought that maybe he wasn't actually doing very well here and we were just comparing him to Shaw? I think there is more to come from this squad that he wasn't getting out of us so we could have the best to come

RoboCCFC90

4-1 now Haha! What a good job for the poisoned dwarf to take over! Karma feels lush

Swanny80

In one and half games Huddersfield have conceded 8 goals!

In our first game without him we keep first clean sheet for weeks

This could be good!

Baginton

Huddersfield down to 21st, one place off the relegation spots where Barnsley are only 3 points behind and Posh 4:whistle:

Sky Blue Pete

You lot are so naughty! To be fair - how long does he last if they lost their first 5 games with him in charge. Especially if they keep getting thrashed!!

CovMatt1987

I so want to not care, be the bigger man, wish him well, all that jazz..........

........but none of those are true. Come on Forest!!!!! :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Sky

Don't get me wrong..it's nice to see them losing but he's still inherited that side and had a couple of sessions with them.. We lost 2-1 to Carlisle in his first game for us remember.

The players confidence and more importantly the players and the fans confidence in their manager will be shot to pieces with 2 thrashings in a week :claping hands:

RoboCCFC90

I am sort of glad in a way about all this, yeah it's good to see Robins/Huddersfield get hammered since he took over, but had Robins taken us up, could this have been what we would of have to suffer with?

mrbluesky87

I said in my first post he was a lucky manager. How can people say he was our best manager in years? The rest managed in PL and Championship, no comparison. Than f**k he went. Come Forrest get 5, 6 and 7. Enjoy your big club Robins.

jabharty

Meanwhile, on the Huddersfield forums...
What a ****** joke we are, no ambition at all and Robins coming in has proven that.
Robins came in for the big pay packet. Thats the only reason he left coventry who got over 31,000 last week. They are a lot bigger club.
I,ll go for 5-1 tonight.
Hahahaha! Apparently we are the bigger club now!

dongonzalos

If this is where Huddersfield are at.
Then we may now find out if Robins was this amazing manager that some suggested.

Or if he just inherited a very good squad made it even better with a couple of signings then got it doing what it should have been doing all season.

If he is amazing as some suggest there will be no more defeats like this for Huddersfield

Last edited:

nicksig

Robins didn't have the tactical nous to cope with Crewe, Carlisle and Shrewsbury, so no surprise at the scoreline tonight

Users who are viewing this thread