Forest 3 Huddersfield 1 so far........ (1 Viewer)

Lecko

I can imagine the Huddersfield fans sound a bit like Nigel tonight

"Get out of my Club Robins!"

Houdi

From twitter,apparently Mark Robins has got the RSPCA on speed dial,allegedly he has a sick swan.;):claping hands:

Paxman II

There is a serious possibility they will go down and a very good chance we will go up. How bigger irony would that be?

Covstu

it would be hilarious. On another note, who are the saddo's on the Huddersfield forum rubbing it in?

Sky

There is a serious possibility they will go down and a very good chance we will go up. How bigger irony would that be?

In what world do we have a very good chance of going up...? Even saying its 50/50 would be pushing it

Last edited:

Sky

Declaring promotion as very likely is still pushing it a little although, don't you think?

RichieGunns

Best quote on the Huddersfield board:

If I were Robins, not sure what he can say to the Media, however, I would internally be saying; "has the ink dried on the contract and have you got any tippex?". Closely followed by a call to My Old Chairman saying, "I have really f*cked-up here, can I come back please, pretty please?".

Not a chance that would happen (him coming back) but still I bet he's kicking himself! Could find himself out of a job again in a few months time!

aluns lee

I doubt it, Hoyle as pedged his money and trust in Robins. He's had 3 training sessions he doesn't know his squad yet. I think he will do well at Huddersfield and all this gloating and sour grapes shit is a bit premature. Let's face it you lot are in the shit and were loaded so enjoy league 1 and/or administration you really are a joke of a club.

WestEndAgro

I doubt it, Hoyle as pedged his money and trust in Robins. He's had 3 training sessions he doesn't know his squad yet. I think he will do well at Huddersfield and all this gloating and sour grapes shit is a bit premature. Let's face it you lot are in the shit and were loaded so enjoy league 1 and/or administration you really are a joke of a club.

You TOOL.........

psgm1

Banned
Anybody thought that maybe he wasn't actually doing very well here and we were just comparing him to Shaw? I think there is more to come from this squad that he wasn't getting out of us so we could have the best to come

Yes I did - from the first game against Carlisle, til he jumped ship - NOT ONCE did I fall for his bullshit. I think a lot of posters really need to look at themselves the way they went overboard with Robins.

The entire "turn-around" was entirely based around DM. Huddersfield are finding this out at great cost.

If Huddersfield form stays like this Robins will be on the scrap heap by easter. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

mark82

What happened to the millions from Jordan Rhodes and from promotion? Genuine question - you say you are loaded but minimal investment for Championship standards.

georgehudson

i can appreciate all of the gloating going on,
nevertheless we know little of the real circumstance behind the MR exit,
some day in the distant future we may learn the real reasons,
i fear, however, that the exit was forced by a person who knows 'sfa' about football,
what MR has inherited maybe below average for the championship,
the transfer window being closed,
but i would not rule out a raid on CCFC in the emergency window,
still that's in the past,
let's look forward to a new,
bright sky blue,
CCFC,
PUSB,
& 'fojs'

Grendel

i can appreciate all of the gloating going on,
nevertheless we know little of the real circumstance behind the MR exit,
some day in the distant future we may learn the real reasons,
i fear, however, that the exit was forced by a person who knows 'sfa' about football,
what MR has inherited maybe below average for the championship,
the transfer window being closed,
but i would not rule out a raid on CCFC in the emergency window,
still that's in the past,
let's look forward to a new,
bright sky blue,
CCFC,
PUSB,
& 'fojs'

Forget conspiracy theories regarding mr greedy.

Look it's a bitter Yorkshire Yokel.

Your team is shit, your town is shit, everything you have ever known is shit.

Huddersfield makes Cov look like Monte Carlo.

You got smashed 6 - 1 and we laughed and we'll laugh when Ipswich beat you and when we find ourselves in the same division as you we'll smash you and we'll laugh at you.

You are a nothing team, face the facts kid.

RichieGunns

Money doesn't always get you where you want to go does it? If your so loaded as you say, why are you in a relegation fight? Surely with all the money you claim to have you should be up there with Cardiff fighting for a place in the Premiership? I mean Cardiff have lots of money and look what it's done for them!

I'm sorry mate but don't come here insulting us and saying we a joke of a club. We've just lost our manager to you, some of us are bound to be bitter. It's a fact of life I'm afraid. You'd have been the same if it had been the other way around.

And while I think about, your club was founded in 1908, ours was founded in 1883. On top of that your a town and we're a city! We have a lot more history than you and just because you "loaded" as you put it, doesn't make you a bigger club than us (as your refering).

But I bare you no ill will. I hope your season pans out and you avoid the drop (though part of me wishes you do go down, see im honest enough to admit that) and that Robins helps you in that regard. But please don't come here with that "we're better than you because we have more money" crap. It doesn't pan out with me I'm afraid!

coundonskyblue

<p>

You have all this money yet you still sit below Barnsley. Suggests a poorly run club to me.

THRICECHAMPIONS

Money doesn't always get you where you want to go does it? If your so loaded as you say, why are you in a relegation fight? Surely with all the money you claim to have you should be up there with Cardiff fighting for a place in the Premiership? I mean Cardiff have lots of money and look what it's done for them!

I'm sorry mate but don't come here insulting us and saying we a joke of a club. We've just lost our manager to you, some of us are bound to be bitter. It's a fact of life I'm afraid. You'd have been the same if it had been the other way around.

And while I think about, your club was founded in 1908, ours was founded in 1883. On top of that your a town and we're a city! We have a lot more history than you and just because you "loaded" as you put it, doesn't make you a bigger club than us (as your refering).

But I bare you no ill will. I hope your season pans out and you avoid the drop (though part of me wishes you do go down, see im honest enough to admit that) and that Robins helps you in that regard. But please don't come here with that "we're better than you because we have more money" crap. It doesn't pan out with me I'm afraid!

Think you will find yourself wrong on that quote sir;)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Indeed THRICECHAMPIONS.....

The clues in his name boys.....please learn your football history before slagging other teams.....

...its embarrassing TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread