Forest 3 Huddersfield 1 so far........ (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

.....Considering its currently 2013.....Winning shit-loads in the 1930's is about as relevant as winning ONE trophy in 1987....:whistle:

History is history fella and we have a better history than Coventry.......67 000 crowds as well....not bad for a small Town eh;)

Britain used to have an empire as well but we got over that as well.

The 1930's before many people on here's grandfolk were born.

67k? We had 67,000 in the modern era, sorry kid but you are only making yourself look foolish.

If you are the best Huddersfield has to offer then I actually feel for them.

As I said Huddersfield makes Cov look like Monte Carlo so back to your slum while we laugh at you.

THRICECHAMPIONS

67k? We had 67,000 in the modern era, sorry kid but you are only making yourself look foolish.

As I said Huddersfield makes Cov look like Monte Carlo so back to your slum while we laugh at you.

Oh dear when someone is wrong they resort to jibes....you have had 67k in the modern era in a 32 000 capacity areana....think you are the foolish one their pal....

Sorry I was mistaken. Huddersfield weren't successful in the 1930's, in fact it was the 1920's. So you were once good in a world before the great depression. Made up for ya fella.

THRICECHAMPIONS

Sorry I was mistaken. Huddersfield weren't successful in the 1930's, in fact it was the 1920's. So you were once good in a world before the great depression. Made up for ya fella.

Is this History or not......compare both histories and let me know which looks the best......wiki is quite good....can provide you with a link if you require;)

mrbluesky87

History is history fella and we have a better history than Coventry.......67 000 crowds as well....not bad for a small Town eh;)
You are a Rugby League town. How many were at the game V Wigan?????? We got 32k for a JPT match V Crewe. How many away fans did you take to Forrest????? We took 5k to MK Dons, I suggest you start to rally more of your troops for the relegation battle your in, shouldnt be too much of a problem given the size of your club. Going Down Going Down Going down:laugh:

THRICECHAMPIONS

You are a Rugby League town. How many were at the game V Wigan?????? We got 32k for a JPT match V Crewe. How many away fans did you take to Forrest????? We took 5k to MK Dons, I suggest you start to rally more of your troops for the relegation battle your in, shouldnt be too much of a problem given the size of your club. Going Down Going Down Going down:laugh:

Indeed you are right...Huddersfield was the home of Rugby League...unfortunatly the Giants get between 8 and 11k a little bit like your average where we average around 15k......

32 K is very inpressive in the JPT and 5k to MK Dons is also good foir a league one club...think we took around the same last year.....

I can also say i attended and cheered you guys on in your only FA cup appearance v Tottenham in the 80`s and know a few lads that travel to watch England...

I know your a little bitter re Robins...think i would be as well but i lower myself to wish a team to be relegated...wish you guys luck...hope you can join us next year....if we can hang onto our place in the Championship!

deanocity3

Indeed you are right...Huddersfield was the home of Rugby League...unfortunatly the Giants get between 8 and 11k a little bit like your average where we average around 15k......

32 K is very inpressive in the JPT and 5k to MK Dons is also good foir a league one club...think we took around the same last year.....

I can also say i attended and cheered you guys on in your only FA cup appearance v Tottenham in the 80`s and know a few lads that travel to watch England...

I know your a little bitter re Robins...think i would be as well but i lower myself to wish a team to be relegated...wish you guys luck...hope you can join us next year....if we can hang onto our place in the Championship!

piss off back down pit

mrbluesky87

I have no problem with Huddersfield or the fans, just the Manager and for his sake I hope he is relegated. What I do not agree with is you coming on shouting the odds about how big a club you are. I wouldnt normally crow about Cov but the facts are you are smaller and most of us on here do not understand why MR left for a smaller club. Lastly you cannot compare Championship attendences v League 1, if i'm right did we not average higher attendences than yours when we were in the Championship??

THRICECHAMPIONS

Britain still does have an empire that has been renamed the over seas territories....for example...Falkland Islands,Cayman Islands,Gibralter,Montserrat etc...
Did any of you guys go to school??;)

THRICECHAMPIONS

I have no problem with Huddersfield or the fans, just the Manager and for his sake I hope he is relegated. What I do not agree with is you coming on shouting the odds about how big a club you are. I wouldnt normally crow about Cov but the facts are you are smaller and most of us on here do not understand why MR left for a smaller club. Lastly you cannot compare Championship attendences v League 1, if i'm right did we not average higher attendences than yours when we were in the Championship??

Can you tell me where i have stated Huddersfield is a bigger club than Coventry?
I have only pointed out that we have a better History than your!

THRICECHAMPIONS

You are wrong...your average attendance last season was around 15100 ours is around 15500 this season.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You are wrong...your average attendance last season was around 15100 ours is around 15500 this season.
Now compare the context of those attendance figures.

We had been languishing in the championship for over 10 years, been starved of success and still averaged over 15k.

You are on the back of a promotion and in the second tier after over 10 years out of it with promise of investment and average 15k.

Doesn't look so great now does it? When we get back in the championship I expect there to be a bounce back attendances of 20k in our first season back in the championship as all the Coventry fans come sniffing at success.

Sure you may have had a decent team back when people used to ride around on horses but what have you done over the last 50 years? You have had 2 years in the top flight and one league cup semi final, at least other fans of clubs who claim to be big clubs have some recent history to back it up with, you are just desperate.

WillieStanley

16,409 - 2010/11
17,305 - 2009/10
17,406 - 2008/09
19,123 - 2007/08
20,381 - 2006/07
21,301 - 2005/06

Averages Huddersfield could only dream about. Here we see a steady decline with each season on stagnation. Huddersfield can only achieve 15k in the year following a promotion. Proper sleeping giants!!

THRICECHAMPIONS

Now compare the context of those attendance figures.

We had been languishing in the championship for over 10 years, been starved of success and still averaged over 15k.

You are on the back of a promotion and in the second tier after over 10 years out of it with promise of investment and average 15k.

Doesn't look so great now does it? When we get back in the championship I expect there to be a bounce back attendances of 20k in our first season back in the championship as all the Coventry fans come sniffing at success.

Sure you may have had a decent team back when people used to ride around on horses but what have you done over the last 50 years? You have had 2 years in the top flight and one league cup semi final, at least other fans of clubs who claim to be big clubs have some recent history to back it up with, you are just desperate.

Going to your first comment re compare the context of those attendance figures
Coventry is a City with a population of over 300,000
Huddersfield is a Town with a population of 150,000
On those figures your support ain't that good

Again as you quote when people use to ride round on horses we had our best spell...cars did run in those days and again as I have stated many times I was probing someone wrong..we have a better history.

Am I desperate no...just stating facts...if u don't believe them..then you are deluded

deanocity3

give it a few more matches and we'll see who loves Robins most.It may end in a draw and we both bloody hate him.
As for Attendances if you can't get more than 15,000 in the championship,then less than that when you play a premier league team in the cup,your fans already pissed off with him.

THRICECHAMPIONS

give it a few more matches and we'll see who loves Robins most.It may end in a draw and we both bloody hate him.
As for Attendances if you can't get more than 15,000 in the championship,then less than that when you play a premier league team in the cup,your fans already pissed off with him.

Not pissed off with him...you have to give him time..this team is still Grayson/Clarke...once he brings his own than we can judge him...this team should have enough to stave off relegation and I think we will

As for the FA cup..Wigan is not the most glamorous ...what crowd did you guys pull in last season in your FA cup game?

WillieStanley

Going to your first comment re compare the context of those attendance figures
Coventry is a City with a population of over 300,000
Huddersfield is a Town with a population of 150,000
On those figures your support ain't that good

Again as you quote when people use to ride round on horses we had our best spell...cars did run in those days and again as I have stated many times I was probing someone wrong..we have a better history.

Am I desperate no...just stating facts...if u don't believe them..then you are deluded

If you put it in the context of population, then Leeds are one of the worst supported teams in the country - put that in the context of club size, they are no bigger than, say, Burton Albion.

You have a bigger trophy cabinet, yes. However the only people interested in your trophys are the producers of The Antiques Road Show. In terms of a club who is endeared to by the footballing world, Coventry City far outweigh Huddersfield. You lot are as bad as Notts County and PNE fans with the exception of the fact that Notts County and PNE have more cause to blow trumpets up their own arses than Huddersfield.

With my tongue in my cheek - I doubt you even have any Panini stickers to your name!!;)

WillieStanley

$(KGrHqFHJFYFBrYwGnKeBQbssdiMjg~~60_1.JPG
$(KGrHqR,!j!FBuH5eh,3BQpqgqZ(nQ~~60_1.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!ioE-qoIQmBfBPu5(3Evgg~~60_1.JPG

I stand to be corrected!!:facepalm:

Sick Boy

As I am sure someone else has already said, Huddersfield have a much better chance of staying up than we have got of being promoted.

It wasn't long ago that some people were proclaiming him as our best manager ever, surely they must believe Robins can guide Huddersfield to a lower middle table finish?

WillieStanley

As I am sure someone else has already said, Huddersfield have a much better chance of staying up than we have got of being promoted.

It wasn't long ago that some people were proclaiming him as our best manager ever, surely they must believe Robins can guide Huddersfield to a lower middle table finish?

Shhhh!!! Your ruining it!!!

THRICECHAMPIONS

At last a sensible reply....I know you want Robins to fail but I am sticking up for my club..just as you would do...met a few lads when we played you in Ibiza a few years ago who were good lads and ain't got nowt against Coventry...wish you all the best of luck on promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread