free agents (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

So we now must look to free agents in the market. There are quite a few who got their contracts cancelled so they could make themselves available.
Any idea who we could bring in?

AFCCOVENTRY

Not what sbb was saying

Something isn’t adding up here. We didn’t get the player because of a points system and wages were agreed. Now we can’t get a free agent? What has changed that dramatically in days? If we are that buggered financially then Boddy would have flogged Hamer, VG etc for cut price deals.

slowpoke

We must have money, they tried to sign the fella who was refused a work permit.
He was from the German lower leagues wasn’t he ? I expect his wage would have been similar to what the youngster sent back to Crystal Palace was on, not a lot, certainly not what an experienced championship player would want I’d think.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We have no money, none. I thought like you until recently but from what I’ve been told we have no money, and by the sounds of it neither do sisu.
Sisu have some money mate, however its really Joy who has been banking everything from club and Sisu

giphy.gif

PVA

How long is Sean Morrison injured for?

Doesn't suit playing out from the back but kind of feel like we need a big bastard of a centre half who will head and kick everything because we're far too soft at the moment. Someone with a bit of gamesmanship and able to play the darker arts of the game (translation: a bit of a c**t)

Brighton Sky Blue

How long is Sean Morrison injured for?

Doesn't suit playing out from the back but kind of feel like we need a big bastard of a centre half who will head and kick everything because we're far too soft at the moment. Someone with a bit of gamesmanship and able to play the darker arts of the game (translation: a bit of a c**t)

Estimated to be out till mid November

Users who are viewing this thread