free agents (2 Viewers)

Skyblue54

What about trying doyle at left wingback..he athletic..maybe suited better than centre back...then move bidwell into left side of back three??

MalcSB

There’s a young lad available according to the CovTel

Gary Cahill (36, Bournemouth)

Cahill may now be 26 but he made a respectable 22 appearances last season to help Bournemouth secure promotion to the Premier League.”

stevefloyd

There is zero chance that anyone will come in, January is the best we can hope for lets hope its not too late !!

Hobo

Trouble is with alot of these by the time they get up to speed (if they can) it will be January.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Depressing that I’d take 60-70% of these old aged pensioners over our squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact they mentioned Denayer is embarrassing he’s vastly too good for us as I said before he is champions league quality not championship

Warwickhunt

We got no money and nobody would want to take on the job under that restriction!

Warwickhunt

And your proof of that is what?
Why would you sell your best defender so close to the end of the Window if we were flush with money! 3 Cancelled home games on the trot so no cash flow, doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out no Effin money in the piggy bank to keep the business going and pay wages on time.

JonesBob

No one has money. Most clubs are run as companies not hobbies and people demand a return on their investment, even superfans. We have a management team that could possibly one day get us to the premiership. If MR left, at best we would be a bottom half championship club that would fight for relegation each year. But, that is not only us, half the league are in the same situation.
Hyam had to be sold to balance the books. No one wanted him to go including himself. SISU have stated the club must be run autonomously and everyone include MR and his team know that. We need a few additions, but we do not have the resources to bring in anyone, unless we got rid of someone or two. MR is a battler, he was the same as a player. He more than anyone will put 100% into the project and SISU know that. I know MR and Joy have a very good working relationship and Joy knows that CCFC could not do any better than having MR as it's head.
I think as supporters we can only take one situation at a time and hope and pray for the best.

Samo

No one has money. Most clubs are run as companies not hobbies and people demand a return on their investment, even superfans. We have a management team that could possibly one day get us to the premiership. If MR left, at best we would be a bottom half championship club that would fight for relegation each year. But, that is not only us, half the league are in the same situation.
Hyam had to be sold to balance the books. No one wanted him to go including himself. SISU have stated the club must be run autonomously and everyone include MR and his team know that. We need a few additions, but we do not have the resources to bring in anyone, unless we got rid of someone or two. MR is a battler, he was the same as a player. He more than anyone will put 100% into the project and SISU know that. I know MR and Joy have a very good working relationship and Joy knows that CCFC could not do any better than having MR as it's head.
I think as supporters we can only take one situation at a time and hope and pray for the best.

MR was trying to sign players (plural) on deadline day and stated that the club had approved that, so there is money available.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's all very well wanting the club to run autonomously, but that doesn't seem to extend to not burdening the club with massively excessive interest rates on loans.

What happened to being rewarded for doing things well?

Users who are viewing this thread