Game of thrones series 6 (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'd like Theon to kill Ramsey but I don't think he will
The show never always gives the viewer what they want
But I think the next 3 episodes will be brilliant
Do you think the last episode will be longer then usual ?

dutchman

It made no sense for Brienne to kill Stannis. At that time she thought Sansa was still being held hostage by Ramsey, it would have made more sense for her to offer Stannis to Ramsey in exchange for Sansa.

Sky_Blue_Daz

She killed him in revenge for killing Renly

Ian1779

I'd like Theon to kill Ramsey but I don't think he will
The show never always gives the viewer what they want
But I think the next 3 episodes will be brilliant
Do you think the last episode will be longer then usual ?

The last one has apparently clocked in at 69 mins which will be the longest GOT episode ever.

I think next week will be the warm up act to what will be some heavy duty carnage in episode 9 & 10

shmmeee

I'm calling it: Theon joins the Unsullied when they go to see Dany. Becomes total badass. Talks to Varys about revenge. Gets Ramsey shipped to him in a box. Eunuchs Unite.

Nick

Administrator
The last one has apparently clocked in at 69 mins which will be the longest GOT episode ever.

I think next week will be the warm up act to what will be some heavy duty carnage in episode 9 & 10

Dont think it will beat the red wedding, I dont think I have actually been shocked before like that watching TV!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Red wedding
And the scene with stannis and his daughter were jaw dropping moments

olderskyblue

I know that but having him skinned alive and worse by Ramsey would be much better revenge, plus she would have honoured her pledge to Sansa's mother.

Firstly, Ramsey would never have let Sansa go, and he would have had Stannis too, and Brienne to flay..... Would not have been a sensible move imo

kdrinkell

Dont think it will beat the red wedding, I dont think I have actually been shocked before like that watching TV!
Red wedding was a shock but remember Ned Stark ? That had to be the biggest shock imho,a brand new series and they kill the main character !

skybluejelly

good episode..but bit disappointed
on 2 occasions when you don't see the killings ,they just cut to the next scene and say they are dead...dont want to spoil it but you will see what i mean

Last edited by a moderator:

Otis

I thought it was just an okay episode. In fact, I would say that I think this whole series has just been quite good rather than reach the brilliance it has of old.

Otis

Which was?

Went straight over my head if it was there, but then haven't seen the Godfather for about 25 years, so wouldn't probably notice it anyway, unless it was a severed horses head.

Otis

Another one which was okay,the Hound and the Mountain getting back to basics
Yeah. Lately been bit too much plot development, like they are just setting things up for a big finale, but then are losing a bit of the programme's usual edge in the process.

Last edited:

olderskyblue

Enjoyed it, but agree with jelly's spoiler....

and, a few unnecessary fill-ins

Last edited:

kdrinkell

@Otis yep this drum roll is becoming tedious,my work colleagues are having a go at me as I said to watch it.
The scraps we get are just keeping me going but if you were cynical you would say they are just keeping you hanging on with not a great deal going on.
Not even Blackfish got a gallant ending we were just told he died fighting,waited three years to see him bit like the wilding bird,seems to be a pattern.

Sky_Blue_Daz

It seemed to go really fast, seen a preview for next weeks episode looks good

Sky_Blue_Daz

Right snos army will be on the verge of defeat
Lord Balish arrives to save the day,
Khaleesi will set her dragons on the people attaching her leaving her Tyrian Greyworm and the young lady who's name escapes me to get away
I also think varys may have been involved in the attack

Otis

Right snos army will be on the verge of defeat
Lord Balish arrives to save the day,
Khaleesi will set her dragons on the people attaching her leaving her Tyrian Greyworm and the young lady who's name escapes me to get away
I also think varys may have been involved in the attack
He hasn't got the balls to do it.

Otis

Good reminder. Forgot all about it.

Puppy usually takes up around 3 am, so will watch it then.

Otis

Oh no, bollocks. Just remembered, the puppy bit through my headphone cable this morning, so I won't be able to watch it til later. :(

Just for good measure she also bit through my daughter's headphones and one of our garden solar light leads as well.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Dun dun Der Der dun
Getting the young un sorted for school
Dropping in laws to the train station then watching it

Users who are viewing this thread