Game of thrones series 6 (1 Viewer)

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Thought it was bit of "dog's dinner" myself? :(
Quite liked the ending though

especially as my dogs (that are the same breed as Ramsey's) started growling at the TV speakers.

6E88BBF3-830F-41D2-A60C-6B5956443294_zpsgcirzmw4.jpg

I bet it took a few takes to stop his face from being licked!

:singing:Who let the dogs out....who... who...:headphone::singing:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I actually thought that Jon snow was going to be killed whilst he was battering Ramsey , as he delivered the 15/16 punch and looked at Sansa I thought Ramsey was going to pull a knife out

Sky_Blue_Daz

Cersai will get the mountain to try to kill the high sparrow thus causing riots in kings landing
She will then set fire to the place with the copious amounts of wildfire she has hidden
I actually think Jaime is in danger too

Liquid Gold

Something is going to happen with Jamie and Cersie, especially after his speech about it all being for her last week. Maybe he will kill her to stop her blowing kings landing up like he did the mad king, or even help her do it rendering the whole show pointless.

Ian1779

Dany is going to invade England on the back of Drogon burning the Leave campaigners.

shmmeee

Dany is going to invade England on the back of Drogon burning the Leave campaigners.

Except shell be stopped by the new Westeros border patrol and the dragons will have to go into quarantine while she gets her visa checked.

"Listen love, it just says Danyrs Targarian here, none of this Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains stuff. We've just got to call Mereen Embassy and check it all out"

Otis

Hmm.....

I liked it a lot.... but....that first 15 mins or so, just how pompous, self indulgent and full of its own self importance was that?

It was like an almost complete removal and departure from the rest of the show, with its very own big very important score written especially for it because it was SO important .

Think they were really up their own arses with that first bit and it was very much basking in its own self importance.

After that it then just went back to GOT and normal service was resumed.

Doctor Who does it too sometimes for its finales. Like it MUST have full orchestra and choir and be so big and grand just to remind everyone just how important it all is as it's the last one.

Anyway, glad GOT got back on track.

Next season is going to be very interesting indeed.

Ian1779

Hmm.....

I liked it a lot.... but....that first 15 mins or so, just how pompous, self indulgent and full of its own self importance was that?

It was like an almost complete removal and departure from the rest of the show, with its very own big very important score written especially for it because it was SO important .

Think they were really up their own arses with that first bit and it was very much basking in its own self importance.

Think the way you describe it fits perfectly with the mindset of the character it relates to.

Otis

Think the way you describe it fits perfectly with the mindset of the character it relates to.

Hmm, maybe. Just seemed very overblown to me and a complete departure, almost like watching another show.

Music is so important and I think this score was just too grand. It was a very good score, but I think it deflected from the action.

Otis

It is just the music I had a problem with I think. It was brilliant but out of kilter for me and just pumped up the pomposity level to 11 on the Spinal Tap amp.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well I enjoyed that, there's one thing I couldn't work out but I'll leave it for a while
So others can catch up

olderskyblue

Well I enjoyed that, there's one thing I couldn't work out but I'll leave it for a while
So others can catch up

Was it the GOT speedybus that gets people to places very quickly, and back again?? ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Fair enough Otis
Walder freys scene was good
So Jon and Dany could be related

dutchman

After some searching I read this explanation in another forum:

"I think the characters jumping all over the map has got worse in the last couple of seasons and sometimes it does stretch the suspension of disbelief.

But I'm less inclined to moan about it these days, because it's going to happen regardless.

At least this time around they added in the Martell and Tyrell ships in Daenerys' fleet to specifically indicate that Varys had sailed back from Westeros with more ships and hadn't just "teleported".

Also, it would've taken weeks for Daenerys to prepare her armies and fleet for departure. Supplies, equipment, settling matters in Slaver's Bay... She didn't just shove tens of thousands of men and horses onto ships 5 minutes after the events of the previous episode.

Anybody watching the scene where her fleet is departing should already be expecting that weeks must have passed since previous episodes, due to the sheer practicality of assembling such a fleet."

olderskyblue

After some searching I read this explanation in another forum:

"I think the characters jumping all over the map has got worse in the last couple of seasons and sometimes it does stretch the suspension of disbelief.

But I'm less inclined to moan about it these days, because it's going to happen regardless.

At least this time around they added in the Martell and Tyrell ships in Daenerys' fleet to specifically indicate that Varys had sailed back from Westeros with more ships and hadn't just "teleported".

Also, it would've taken weeks for Daenerys to prepare her armies and fleet for departure. Supplies, equipment, settling matters in Slaver's Bay... She didn't just shove tens of thousands of men and horses onto ships 5 minutes after the events of the previous episode.

Anybody watching the scene where her fleet is departing should already be expecting that weeks must have passed since previous episodes, due to the sheer practicality of assembling such a fleet."

Yes, it was obvious she would wait for Varys to return before setting out herself, but the Jamie/Arya timeline looks a bit odd. One moment he's eager to get back to Cersei, the next he's at the twins, which is further north than riverrun, and Arya manages to sail back and get there before he leaves for KL...

Sky_Blue_Daz

So according to social Media 2 series left and 15 episodes between them
Do you think a prequel could be made?
Possibly about Robert Baretheons rebellion against the targeryns

Ian1779

So according to social Media 2 series left and 15 episodes between them
Do you think a prequel could be made?
Possibly about Robert Baretheons rebellion against the targeryns

Out of all the possible prequel that have been suggested this is by far the one I'd most like to see. The only other one that would be good would be Aegon's Conquest.

Sky_Blue_Daz

So could the red woman bring rickon back ?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Actually have you seen her out of character?
Milf

Users who are viewing this thread