Grimsby Away Tickets (3 Viewers)

steve82

Think we will sell the entire end fairly comfortably (assuming we are given the entire allocation).

I think most league 2 clubs will give us a good allocation as long as the fans behave and there are no pitch demonstrations this season. If they reoccur then we may we'll be limited on police advice, as we have the potential to match a few home gates if we're near the top of the league

A few grounds we will only get a set limited allocation due to the size of ground.

mark82

This'll be my first game this season as can't make Notts County or Blackburn games. Getting excited now. I'm actually more excited this year than for a number of years. Really think we can make a good go of it.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Anyone heading to Grimsby via Greater Manchester who has room for Johnny Gayle?

Last edited:

pusbccfc

How many do we reckon we will sell for this?

We will sell out comfortably. Everyone I speak to seems to be getting a group together for a weekend away.

smileycov

Facebook User
We are allowed 600 in the corner, or the entire end which is 2,200 - I would be disssapointed if we don't sell out the full allocation. We have a cracking away support, I should think the best in league 2 this coming season

Cavan O'Doherty

We are allowed 600 in the corner, or the entire end which is 2,200 - I would be disssapointed if we don't sell out the full allocation. We have a cracking away support, I should think the best in league 2 this coming season
Yes it will be but 2,200 is a big ask at Grimsby. Mind you the SBA should never be underestimated.

Astute

It looked good last time we played there. I was to the right of our supporters close to the half way line. We were certainly in fine voice that day.

I may have been the only one to celebrate our goal in the Grimsby end. But I wasn't alone. After celebrating the goal I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around expecting a bit of grief. There was a line of older people behind me. "We're all from Coventry but was too scared to celebrate" :smuggrin:

It may have been a game where nearly everyone was off work. But we took a lot that day. And we are all suffering withdrawal symptoms.

CV22SBA

New ground for me so looking forward to it.
Still no sign of the tickets going on sale though and i think selling out will depend on the Notts County result but we'll take min of 1800 i would imagine.

CV22SBA

Got the whole end - 1,800.

Priority sale Friday, general sale Monday.

TICKETS: Sky Blues travel to Grimsby for first away game of 2017/18
First season in 34 years that i've not had an ST so thought i would miss priority sale. But what is a "CCFC Member" and how do you become one?

SALE DATES/KEY DATES:
Priority Sale (17/18 ST holders and CCFC Members):
Friday 28th July – 9:30am online/call centre, 10:30am in person
General Sale:
Monday 31st July – 9am online/call centre, 10:30am in person

Nick

Administrator
First season in 34 years that i've not had an ST so thought i would miss priority sale. But what is a "CCFC Member" and how do you become one?

SALE DATES/KEY DATES:
Priority Sale (17/18 ST holders and CCFC Members):
Friday 28th July – 9:30am online/call centre, 10:30am in person
General Sale:
Monday 31st July – 9am online/call centre, 10:30am in person

CCFC Memberships are back :)

Irish Sky Blue

I'm sure they can fit more than that in if needed.
I looked on Guide to Football Grounds. The away end can take 2200. The capacity is over 9k and average attendance last season was 5k so if the away allocation does sell out there should be space in the home areas providing they don't make it all ticket. I went all the way to Blackpool two seasons ago not knowing it was all ticket and couldn't get in.

Last edited:

clint van damme

just got mine. asked the woman what our allocation was and she said around 1500.
£25 for an adult and child. Not bad that.

Astute

I looked on Guide to Football Grounds. The away end can take 2200. The capacity is over 9k and average attendance last season was 5k so if the away allocation does sell out there should be space in the home areas providing they don't make it all ticket. I went all the way to Blackpool two seasons ago not knowing it was all ticket and couldn't get in.
I expect there to be about 7k for our game. We should nearly sell out and we are the biggest name to be visiting this season.

Sky Blue Harry H

I expect there to be about 7k for our game. We should nearly sell out and we are the biggest name to be visiting this season.

Surely Captain Birdseye is the biggest 'name' visiting there this season?

Users who are viewing this thread